Ice Cream

New Zealand's POV:

I didn't want to go but, I didn't have much of a choice. I felt my heart racing faster. Why was I nervous? I had done this before. I guess I wasn't used to it. The doctor seemed nice enough, so I just hugged my sheep and followed him. We walked down a small hallway and into a room.

The room was white and smelled strange. The walls were decorated with colourful posters, a few of which I couldn't read. There were a desk and a couple of chairs as well as a white bed in the corner. I sat down next to France and the doctor sat in the chair in front of us.

I was feeling nervous and hugged my sheep plushie tighter. The plushie was soft and made me feel better. France started talking to the doctor about me. The doctor started to write down notes.

Suddenly the door opened. An angry-looking nurse came in holding America's wrist. America looked guilty but, he waved at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Is this your son?" She said angrily to France. France looked concerned.

"Yes, what has happened?" France asked. She walked over to the nurse and looked down at America.

"Your sons have been fighting," the nurse replied. France turned back to me and told me she would be back soon. France left with the nurse and America. I was left alone with the doctor.

I hugged my sheep closer to my body in hope of comfort. The doctor must have noticed my nervousness. He looked at me and smile kindly.

"That's a nice sheep you have there," He commented. I nodded my head to be polite.

"Does it have a name?" The doctor asked. I shook my head. I hadn't thought of a name for him yet.

"It looks nice," He said. I smiled and nodded. He asked me a couple of questions about my wrist and how I had been feeling recently. I told him that I was feeling better and that my wrist no longer hurts.

"May I see it?" He asked. I nodded and gave him my arm. My wrist was messily bandaged. The doctor undid the bandages and looked at my wrist. The cut had completely healed except for a small light scar.

"This must have been a very big cut, you must have been very brave," The doctor complimented. I smiled and nodded. Suddenly the door opened again and France walked in.

"I am so sorry, my sons don't get along very well" France apologised.

"It's okay, I understand kids can be like that," The doctor replied. France and the doctor began talking again while I got distracted by a small jar on the desk. It filled with bright lollipops which made me hungry. 

"So, your son is fine, the infection is completely gone so he should be able to go back to his regular sports and activities," The doctor said.

"That is wonderful, thank you," France stood up and so did I but before we left I tugged on her sleeve.

"What is it dear?" She asked. I whispered in her ear about the lollipops. France laughed a little and turned around to the doctor.

"Would it be alright if my son could have a lollipop?" She asked.

"Of course, I forget to give them out anyway, you can take some for your siblings as well," The doctor smiled. I reached my hand in the jar and pulled out 4 lollipops, all of which were different colours.

Australia's POV:

France took America to the car when the nurse came back. Canada sat next to me in the waiting room while he attempted to keep me entertained. I felt like forever but, New Zealand and France eventually came back. New Zealand was smiling while hugging his sheep plushie and a couple of things in his hands. I couldn't tell what they were until he came closer.

Kiwi looked at me and smiled. He held his hand out to Nada and I showing us the 4 lollipops in his hand. France told us to take one. I picked the green lollipop while Canada took a red one. France talked to the lady at the counter about organising another appointment for Kiwi.

After France realised she got carried away with talking to the lady about work, she took us all to the car. America was looking grumpy as he sat in the front seat. We all got in the car and Amerca noticed the lollipops our mouths.

"Do I get one?" He asked. New Zealand held out the last lollipop for him to grab. America snatched out of Kiwi's hand and put it in his mouth immediately.

"What do you say America?" France said before she started the car.

"Thank you, Zea," America said sarcastically. I wanted to punch him in the face but no one else seemed bothered so I held back my anger.

"Now since it is a hot day, why don't we get some ice cream?" France said as soon as we were on the road. Everyone liked this idea.

On the way home, we stopped at an ice cream store and went inside. As the door open a little bell rang. All of us kids ran up to the glass display to the so the different flavours of ice cream. France told us we could only have one scoop.

I got one scoop of chocolate while Kiwi got a scoop of something called 'hokey pokey' ice cream. America got chocolate as well and Canada got strawberry. France, being the vain woman she was, ordered one scoop of french vanilla.

After France paid, we were on the road again licking our ice creams. We made it back to France's house and she told us to pack our bags to go home. I guess UK wanted us back. I wasn't too keen on going back though.

It didn't take long to be ready to go again. Kiwi had a bit of trouble closing his back with his sheep plushie in it. I managed to close it for him and we all got back in the car.

By the time we got back to UK's place, the sun was setting and we were all getting tired. UK was waiting for the front for us and when we pulled up he helped us bring our stuff into the house. I was too tired to do much other than drag my bag to my room and fall asleep on my bed.

I had to admit, my time with France was far nicer than what UK has ever done. Maybe he will change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, the Author is back once again!!

3K!!! How? How do I get this many views in such a small amount of time??!! You guys are all amazing!! I don't really know what to say. If I got a dollar for every 'thank you' you deserve I would be rich!!!!

And you can bet there are more digital hugs coming your way!!!

From the Author!!