Park

Australia's POV:

My foot hurt like hell. Especially when Canada just pull the shard out. Kiwi helped me up the stairs to my bedroom. Luckily, UK wasn't anywhere to be seen. I sat on my bed and rubbed my foot. Kiwi sat down and looked at me.

"What? Just say it, I know you are thinking it," I said as I read his gaze.

"I told you so. You should have worn shoes," Kiwi said looking more smug than before.

"Yes, you were right," I playfully punched his shoulder. New Zealand giggled like a little girl as he swatted my hand away. I didn't take long before boredom settled in again. Despite having a room full of animals, I didn't feel like playing with them and Kiwi didn't like the spiders.

"I'm bored," I sighed as lay back down on my bed.

"Hi bored, I'm Dad," A voice came from the doorway. I looked over and saw UK standing there. I felt my heart race as I hid my bandaged foot under the blankets. I could sense Kiwi's fear as well. UK stepped closer.

"Do you think Canada told him?" I whispered to Kiwi.

"What is with that look? I just came up here to ask if you still wanted to go to the park," UK explained. My heart slowed down and I sighed. I looked at Kiwi. He was nodding his head.

"Yes, we would still like to go," I answered.

"Ok then. Put your shoes and get ready to go," He said as he turned around to leave. Kiwi looked at me.

"Put your shoes on this time," He said almost threateningly. I nodded and grabbed my shoes, Kiwi was already wearing his. We went downstairs. Ame was still on the couch watching the TV.

"Aren't you coming?" Kiwi asked. Ame shook his head and went back to watching the screen. Canada was probably in his room, working on his... interesting website.

UK was waiting for us by the door. Kiwi followed me and we exited the house. Kiwi was excited to see the park. When I told him of all the things you could do there, his eye lit up. The park wasn't too far away so we just walked. UK walked behind us, whistling a tune.

Kiwi was quite entranced by the surroundings. He had up the street once before to the supermarket. The park was just beyond that. Kiwi pointed at the people as we walked passed the supermarket. He smiled and waved to anyone that looked at him.

It didn't take long to get to the park. When we arrived, UK sat down on a nearby bench while I ran towards the playground. Kiwi followed me intently. I climbed to the top of the climbing frame and waited for my little brother to follow. 

He brought his sheep along, so he had trouble getting up. When he was halfway up, I helped him by holding his sheep for him. He sat at the top next to me. You could see the whole playground from up there. It was empty aside from us.

New Zealand's POV:

My time at the park was fun. I wish we brought a ball though. Behind the playground was a grassy field that would have been perfect but, instead, we used it for tag. I spent most of my time pushing Cloudy on the swingset.

Aussie was showing me how good he was at hanging upside down on the monkey bars. I could do it pretty well too. The slides were super fun as well. Well, they would have been fun if Aussie didn't keep sitting at the bottom. However, my fun at the playground was far from running out.

We stayed there for an hour or two until a tall man came in with his kids. I wanted to talk to them and maybe even become their friends but, UK told us we needed to leave. Aussie said something about them being communists, whatever that is.

We walked back home and I put cloudy on my shoulders. As we passed the supermarket again and waved at those who looked at me. I didn't want to be rude and just walk passed. Once we passed the busy area Aussie tapped me on the shoulder.

"Tag! You're it!" He shouted and he raced off down the street. I ran after him to get him back. UK kept calling out to us to 'slow down' or 'come back'. Aussie and I made it home before UK did. And I didn't win Tag.

I knocked on the door and waited. It took a while but, America finally answered the door. UK had caught up with us by then. I was expecting him to yell at us but, he didn't. Aussie sat down on one of the couches and watched the TV with Ame.

It didn't take long for them to start fighting again. Aussie wanted to watch another channel while America wanted to keep changing the channels every ten seconds. I sighed and went up to my room.

There was a cold breeze in the bedroom so I went to close the window. I didn't remember opening the window so I thought it might have been Canada or America who opened it while I was away. It wasn't until I saw the note on my bedside table I knew someone else had been in here.

I unfolded the note and read the first line. The handwriting made it so obvious who wrote the note. I didn't read any more of it. I just crumpled it into a ball and went downstairs. There was a rubbish bin in the kitchen where I could dispose of it.

America and Aussie were still fighting. I walked into the kitchen and threw out the note.

"What is that?". I turned around to see UK sipping a cup of tea. I felt nervous, knowing he would get mad if he saw who it was from.

"Just some rubbish I found," I tried to lie. Amazingly he bought my lie and nodded. I left the kitchen awkwardly and went back upstairs. I stopped by Canada's room and knocked. There was no reply so I just walked in.

His face went red as paused a video and closed the laptop.

"Uh, Zea. I didn't hear you come in," He said awkwardly. I got curious about what Canada was doing. He seemed suspicious, which was very unlike him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Canada said quickly. He stood up and ushered me out of his room.