Cursed Images

Canada's POV:

It felt like I was falling in slow motion, I was terrified, but the ground was coming at me quick. Russia seemed to be in the same boat. If only I didn't look him in the eyes. He still had his hand around my ankle and took took the opportunity to yank me under him. I was able to free myself before I hit the ground, but it hurt like hell.

"Holy sh!t! Are you guys okay?!" Ukraine shouted as he ran towards us. All I could do was groan in pain.

"Я нормально выгляжу?!" Russia grumbled as he sat himself up (Do I look okay?!).

"Wait right here, I'll get a medi-kit!" Ukraine announced as he turned away.

"Do not fight!" He ordered.

I looked over at Russia nervously. He propped himself up against a tree and began checking himself for injuries. I tried to sit myself up, but I couldn't muster the strength. I was out of adrenaline.

"Why are spying on us?" Russia mumbled as he looked over at me.

"I'm not spying. I don't have any equipment or anything, you can check," I groaned.

"You brought a gun with you," He acknowledged. I didn't know how to explain it without sounding guilty.

"You are not the only one with a gun." I watched he pulled out his own gun from under his coat. I felt my heartbeat start to race as he cocked the gun.

"I don't trust you," He said as he pointed the gun to my. I was able to get up and back away from him, but the gun was still aimed at my head.

"H-h-hey. Put that down. It's not funny." I whimpered.

A gun shot rang out as I realised Russia had been shot. He dropped his gun in surprise and turned to look towards the one who had shot him.

"Kакого черта! Я не могу оставить тебя одну на пять минут!" Ukraine shouted, throwing his gun to his side (What the hell! I can't leave you alone for five minutes!).

"Иди на хуй!" Russia shouted back (F#ck you!). I was just in shock at his mediocre reaction to being shot. 

Ukraine threw down the medi-kit and started inspecting me for injuries. I let him check me, but I looked over his shoulder to Russia glaring at me as he took off his coat and top to reveal a bullet-proof vest. That made more sense.

"You have a wound on your arm, but that seems to be the worst of it." Ukraine mumbled. He grabbed the medi-kit and pull out some saline solution and some bandages. I continued watch Russia as he fixed himself up, he was too hurt either.

"All done. I would leave now, if I were you." Ukraine sighed. I agreed. I didn't even know why I wanted to come here in the first place.

"No! He is staying here!" Russia said, continuing to glare at me. He stood up and so did I. I quickly spotted Russia's gun on the ground and dove for it and cocked the gun.

"You wouldn't!" Russia dared. Aiming it at him, I pulled the trigger.

Tuvalu's POV:

I had been gathering the shattered pieces of Tica's arm when I heard them all wondering off.

"I'll be right there!" I shouted as I continued to pick up all the little pieces. It felt weird, but he still needed his arm, so I kept at it. I must have been so engrossed in picking up his arm that when I finally had everything, the others were gone. I confused, I looked around, trying to see if they were nearby, but they weren't.

"Well I guess they left me," I mumbled to myself as I wondered aimlessly around forest. Everything looked the same. I sat down where I was, waiting for someone to find me.  It wasn't until I heard someone shout 'I found oil' that I resumed my search, going towards where I heard the voice being called.

I walked until I saw a house. It looked familiar, so I decided to get closer. The back door was wide open, but I couldn't see anyone. I considered my options, but overall, I decided to go inside. I gently knocked on the door, letting myself in regardless of any response.

But as soon as I took one step inside, I realised my mistake. This was UK's house. I wanted to turn back. This was a very bad idea, but I was still keen on getting more revenge. I continued into the house, there was no sign of UK anyway, so I calmed myself down a little bit. I started looking around for valuables I could steal, but everything looked really fake.

I went into the lounge and began the search. I looked through all the drawers, under the pillows and everywhere. I was looking under a cabinet when I noticed odd papers under the couch, I reached my hand under and pulled them out. I was a magazine. Curious, I opened it up.

"ArghhH! ARGHHH!! WHAT IS THAT!??!" I screamed as I threw the magazine on the ground. It landed open and I was forced to look at the horrifying image again.

"ARGHHHH!" I continued to scream as I covered my eyes.

"What the f#ck was that!" Someone screeched from the kitchen. UK was in the kitchen, he looked angry and he certainly was when he looked over at me. I screamed more as I tried to run towards the back door, only to slip on the cursed pictures.

UK stumbled his way over to me and tried to grab me, I was able to dodge him and get to my feet. I ran outside, and he followed after, thinking quickly, I ran back inside and locked the door. I locked the front door too. Now it was just me in the house. 

UK banged heavily on the door, I was scared that he would break it down if I didn't do anything. I decided to arm myself, and ran to the kitchen and opened all the drawers, grabbing as many sharp things as I could.

As I waited for the worst, those images flashed in my head. I felt like throwing up.