5K!!!

Whelp. We did it!! Thank you so much for helping me reach the 5K mark!!!! Thanks for submitting your questions!

Now, on with the questions!

SaberStudios

To Zea: do you like your sheep?

New Zealand: Yes!! Cloudy is my best friend! Did you want to meet him?! He likes new friends!

Australia: 'like' is an understatement for this little one.

New Zealand: Who are you calling little?

Australia: You, short stack.

ironman152

To America: why don't you and Australia get along exactly?

America: Well, when Aussie first came to the family, Aussie got a lot of attention when he first came and Aussie didn't like me to begin with anyway. Aussie started stealing my oil so I killed one of his stupid spiders.

Australia: Exactly! You murdered Red!

America: Is that what you called him?

Australia: Piss off!

America: Yeah, we have never really gotten along with each other.

neveana

To France: why are even separated from the others?

France: Shortly after UK and I got married, we had plans to move in together. However work was getting in the way of things, so we had to put moving in together, off for a while. Later, UK started to change and I felt a little unsafe around him. He did hit me a couple of times but, he doesn't do it to me anymore. So I told him, if we wanted to stay together I wouldn't move in with him. UK was annoyed but respected my choice. I make sure to visit him and the boys as often as possible.

Canada: So why don't we live with you?

France: My house is smaller than UK's and Australia doesn't seem too keen on staying with me. I also don't want to split you boys up.

Nyxian_Wolfi3X

To Zea: Can I have a hug? And here! *hands him a cookie* It may be a bit burnt, sorry!

New Zealand: Yes! I love hugs! *hugs you* and thanks for the cookie! I don't mind if it is burnt, it's the thought that counts!

Australia: Can I have some?

New Zealand: Sure! *breaks the cookie in half and hands it to Australia*

Australia: Yum!

America: Can I have some too?

Australia: No! Go away!

HistoryGeekGal

To Australia: What happened to Abbo and Torres? Are you related to them?

Australia: Do you mean Flora and Fauna?

New Zealand: *Hits Australia over the head* respect your natives!

Australia: Fine. I don't see Abbo and Torres a lot so I don't really know what they get up too. They don't like me very much. And no, I am not related to them. They are more like roommates I guess, although I don't live with them yet. Unlike Kiwi, who is related to his native, I am more or less intruding on their land rather than sharing.

(I don't mean to offend anyone with this response, it is just that Australia, at this particular point in time, doesn't quite respect them yet and is ignorant towards them)

HistoryGeekGal

To Australia: How are you doing with the bush fires? I'm worried, can I have a hug?

Australia: It has been hard dealing with all the fires. I can't honestly say that I am in the best shape. But, I appreciate the hug, every bit of support helps! *Hugs you*

mintzaf

To the brothers: Is it annoying whenever Ame uses the imperial system, so you have to convert units? Say, when banking things? (If he ever does that)

Australia: Every time he uses that stupid imperial system we have to convert it to understand him!

New Zealand: What is the imperial system?

Canada: It's a measurement system that only Ame use's.

America: Screw you guys! I'm not the only one! Myanmar and Liberia use it too!

Australia: Who even are they?

America: *Spits at Australia*

New Zealand: It sounds hard.

Canada: That is why we use the metric system like a normal country.

mintzaf

To Australia: how do you deal with fires in the summer?

Australia: Water! Lots and lots of water. The firefighters have been doing their best to help me too! Not smoking also helps. Not that I smoke or anything!

SaberStudios

To New Zealand: Would you risk your life for your family, despite being the youngest and smallest out of all of them? Like say, Aussie was confronted by a mountain lion. Would you jump on the lion and fight it to protect Aussie? Even if you got really hurt?

New Zealand: As long as I could save my family, I would do anything! I may be small but, I what I do is worth more than what I don't. Also, Aussie is good with animals and he is very strong. I'm sure he could fight off a lion!

Australia: How strong do you think I am?

New Zealand: Stronger than me.

Australia: Fair enough. Also, never ever put yourself in that kind of danger!

New Zealand: But, you do it all the time.

Australia: With snakes and spiders, which are both small enough for me to defend myself from! And you still get frightened of tarantulas.

New Zealand: They are big and scary!

Australia: Well, so are mountain lions!

-dexy_dex

To Malaysia: What do you think of UK? And how do you feel about Kiwi being trapped in the house?

Malaysia: I don't like UK. I mean, he is fine most of the time but, after what I have seen, I don't feel comfortable around him. As for Kiwi being trapped, I feel sorry for him. I grew up with him and now that we found him, it's hard knowing we can't get to him. I hope he is safe and comes home soon.

Dawnblood6

To NZ: Do you feel like you will have to fight back or fight someone?

New Zealand: I hope not. I have failed at fighting in the past. Although I am not the strongest, I will still fight to protect. I don't like violence and I don't want to hurt anyone.

There we have it!! Thanks so much for all of your support!! Digital hugs are being sent to you by the truckload!!!♡♡♡♡

Once again, thank you to all who submitted questions! I might do this again if I reach 10K!

From the Author!