Stand off

Australia's POV:

UK was acting strange but it didn't take long before he punished us by searching for Canada. He made us knock on every door in the neighbourhood. It was boring. Nada probably left because he wanted some time to himself.

Kiwi and I weren't finished arguing and in between houses we continued our little war. I was winning by the way. Eventually, America said that he spotted him at the park. UK seemed slightly relieved and raced off towards the park.

I couldn't be bothered running so I walked with Kiwi taking our time.

"I wonder what he is doing there?" I asked. Kiwi rolled his eyes and walked a little faster than me. He was angry that I won the fight. I tried to keep up with his pace but he kept walking faster. We kept this up until we were racing each other to the park.

When we got there, we were face to face with the commies and they seemed angry. I couldn't see Canada anywhere though. UK and Mr Soviet seemed to be having a stand off. Mr Soviet didn't seem to be in the best of shape.

I looked over at Kiwi. He was waving at the green and red commie. I slapped his hand and stood in front of him. He looked at the ground and sighed. Mr Soviet and UK were arguing about something. I had no idea what was going on, but it was getting heated as hell.

America stood beside me and stared at Russia intently. There was tension, but I was starting to question the kind of tension by the way Ame was looking at him. I tapped him on the shoulder and he snapped out of it as if he was in a trance. He looked slightly embarrassed for some reason.

"Boys, I need you three to go back home and call for France," UK commanded.

"Why can't we help?" America said taking offence.

"I'm not wanting you to fight just yet, now do as I said," He shouted. We backed away from him but I never took my eye off the commies. Kiwi seemed to have his eye on something else though. He looked off into the bushes that surrounded the park.

As soon as the commies were out of sight I asked Kiwi what he was looking at.

"I just saw a bird," He said in an unbalanced tone.

"Right, a bird," America said rolling his eyes.

"It was!" Kiwi argued.

"You were looking at the flower bushes, you are such a little girl," Ame laughed.

"I'm a boy! And I was looking at a bird!" Kiwi got defensive.

"Wait, so do you know why the commies were there?" I asked Ame. He was there before us so I assumed he knew more.

"Apparently they lost their brother too, Mr Soviet started blaming us for the disappearance of Ukraine," America explained. I could see Kiwi shudder out of the corner of my eye when Ame said Ukraine. I was starting to think that Kiwi knew something.

We arrived at the house and went in. I saw Canada sitting on the couch.

"I was wondering where you guys went," He said.

Canada's POV:

I could hear America calling for me in the distance. I panicked for a moment when he saw me. I grabbed Ukraine's hand and we hid in the bushes together before he came to close. We kept quiet and I could see Ukraine shaking nervously. I squeezed his hand lightly to comfort him. He calmed down a little bit.

I peeked out of the bushes. I could Dad and America looking around the park. I suddenly heard a loud drunken voice which Ukraine started crying at the sound of it. It was his father. His siblings were there as well. New Zealand and Australia arrived shortly after.

"What are we going to do?" Ukraine whispered. I wiped his tears away.

"We will get out of this, trust me. Let me think," I said quietly. I thought about all the possible options in my head. I looked around for a way out or something to cover us and get us out of this situation.

"Do you think you would be able to sneak home without anyone noticing?" I asked Ukraine. He looked around and nodded.

"So we shout just crawl through the bushes and then run home while avoiding eye contact with others," Ukraine said. I nodded in confirmation. We hugged goodbye and good luck and went on with our plan.

I started crawling under the bushes around the park all while keeping an eye on the others. While I was checking I looked out and saw New Zealand looking back. I froze for a second, but at least I knew he would keep this a secret. I held my finger to my mouth as if to shush him. New Zealand nodded.

I was able to leave the park safely and get home before anyone else. I started thinking of a lie I could tell them. I sat on the couch and went over the most believable lies. When the door opened I tried to play cool and asked them where they had been.

"What do you mean 'I was wondering where you guys went'? You were missing! Where were you!" America shouted.

"I, uh, was outside in the garden, I needed some fresh air," I said and coolly as I could.

"You could have said something!" America was super annoyed. And went to call either Mom or Dad. Australia went to his bedroom and New Zealand sat down next to me.

"Why did you leave?" He asked quietly.

"I went to visit Ukraine because I was bored," I answered him. New Zealand nodded.

"How was Bela?" He asked. I could tell he was trying to change the topic.

"She was happy, she asked about you," I said. New Zealand smiled.

Suddenly the door slammed open. I turned around to see both Mom and Dad standing at the door. Dad looked pissed with me and Mom looked worried. Mom ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Canada, pack your things, you too New Zealand, you two will be moving in with me for the week," France said.

"What!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, tis I!

And I today I come with a special message! Today is lolheadeath's birthday! Happy birthday bro, wishing you the best of luck this year! Love you!

From the Author!

(Also if you are having a birthday coming up, tell me and I can give you a birthday shout out!! Love you all!)