Sick

America's POV:

How could my day get any worse I thought. Obviously it could and I realised that as soon as Australia fell down the stairs. I would have gone over to help him but my nose was still bleeding from my trip down.

Australia would get angry if helped him anyway. We were never the best of brothers. We had a constant rivalry ever since Australia was apart of the family. To accept help from him was defeat and it was the same to him. We never helped each other knowing that the other would deny needing help anyway.

Tears rolled down my face as I watched the blood from my nose drip on to the concrete and made spatter marks that closely resembled the splatters of the wine. I was supposed to be the strongest of my brothers, but that was a lie. Australia was silent while cried over a stupid blood nose.

I was angry at Mom and Dad. Mom for taking only taking Canada and New Zealand and Dad for hurting us. The blood from my nose was starting to slow down a little. I was thankful for that at least.

I looked over at Australia. He was lying on the ground, not making a sound. I was going to just overlook it but then something made me stare. A small puddle of blood surrounded his head. Aussie wasn't moving.

I could feel myself begin to freeze as all the thoughts flooded my mind. I had to do something, I had to. I snapped out of my thoughts and ran over to him. I turned him over. He was breathing at least but I could see that he had a large cut above his eyes that looked really badly cut. He must have hit his head on one of the sharp stairs.

Aussie was out cold. The blood covered his eyes, I tried to wipe it away with my sleeve but it had already half-dried. I had no idea what to do. I was starting to panic. I tried waking him up but it didn't work. I ended up holding my shirt sleeve to his cut hoping it would slow down the blood flow.

I sat there for ages making sure Aussie never stopped breathing. I felt scared for him. Dad surely wouldn't help him. I started to feel tired and began to drift to sleep. I tried my hardest to stay awake but I eventually gave in to the heaviness of my eyelids.

"Ahhhhh! I can't see! Everything is red!!". I woke up to the sound of Australia screaming. He must have woken up. I sat up and look over at him. He had blood in his eyes. He was swinging his head around frantically while desperately trying to see through the blood.

I grabbed his shoulders to try and calm him down. This only freaked him out more. He hit my hands away and began crawling into a corner to get away from me.

"Aussie, calm down or Dad will hear," I tried to explain quietly. It didn't help in the slightest.

New Zealand's POV:

I felt strange. I looked around the restaurant as if I was looking for something out of the ordinary. Everything seemed fine but in the back of my mind, it felt as if something was very wrong. I asked France if I could go to the bathroom and she let me go. At least the bathroom was inside this time.

I walked into the male bathrooms and went into one of the stalls. Not to go number two or anything, just to clear my head. I had a terrible headache and started to feel sick. I didn't know why. I felt fine a minute ago but now I knew something was very wrong.

I stayed in the stall for a couple of minutes hoping this sickness would go away. It didn't and eventually, Canada came in to make sure I was okay. I was not but I tried to hide it from him. 

"Zea, you need to come out, Mom is worried about you," He sounded concerned.

"I-I'm okay, I'll be out soon," I managed to say.

"Are you sure?" Canada asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure,"

"You sound like you are in pain?". I was. I was in a lot of pain.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me,"

"Okay then, but if you aren't out in a few minutes I'm coming in there," Canada threatened in a polite tone. I heard him leave and I continued to sit on the toilet. trying to fight this sickness that came over me. It didn't go away so I stumbled out of the bathroom anyway.

I walked over to the table where Canada and France were waiting. They had finished their food and were waiting for me. The immediately noticed something was wrong with me as soon as they saw me.

France picked me up and hugged me and asked a passing waiter for the bill. I felt really tired but kept my eyes open. It was long before France was carrying me to the car. She lay me down in the back seat across the two seats. She fastened the two seatbelts around me and pulled out a blanket to put over me.

Canada sat in the front seat and looked at me feeling worried. I felt nervous. Something felt wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. It was making me sick. I heard France mention something about food poisoning, but I knew for a fact it was not the food.

Every bump the car went other my headache got worse and I was having trouble focussing. I had to close my eyes because every little light that shone almost blinded me. We finally got to France's house and she picked me up and carried me inside.

She placed me on my bed and put her hand to my head. I opened my eyes slowly to see her looking at me concerned. I gave a weak smile but it didn't help anything. I could see Canada standing in the doorway.

I yawned and fell asleep, hoping to feel better in the morning.