Out of the office

UK's POV:

What the f#ck did I do!? My hand was bleeding, and they locked me in my office. I banged on the door, but I knew by now the boys must have fled. I found the knife that must have cut my hand, instantly had an awful feeling. I had only just woken up, I must have passed out last night.

I searched through my desk draws for a bandage or something to help with my bleeding hand. I found three empty bottles of wine in one draw.

"Oh god! I did it again," I mumbled to myself. I got blackout drunk and probably hurt the boys by the state of my office. I found a bandage and wrapped my hand up. The blood started seeping through, but that wasn't my prime concern.

I tried ramming the door open, but it was too strong. I grabbed my phone and tried to call France. When someone answered the phone, I could help but overreact. France told me she would be over as soon as she dropped New Zealand and Canada off at Spain's house.

I felt nervous. She would surely know what I did and when she finds out, the boys are gone and out of my life. That isn't good. I need them. All four.

I made sure the empty bottles of wine were out of sight. I neatened my clothes and tidied the office up to the way it looked before. And then I started pacing up and down the room as I thought of an excellent excuse.

I finally heard the knock at the front door. I didn't think this part through. I couldn't open the front door if the boys locked me inside my office. I heard a turning key. I had completely forgotten she had a key. She must have still kept it from the time we decided staying together was not the best idea.

"UK! Where are you!?" I could hear France shout. I knocked on the door.

"In my office, they locked me in!" I shouted. It didn't take long for France to open the door and let me out. I could finally see daylight. It felt nice.

"Well? What happened to the boys!?" France shouted, snapping me out of my gaze.

"I'm not sure where they have gone," I admitted. France grabbed me by the ear.

"Listen to me carefully, if you do not find the boys today, I will move them into other homes and you cannot go ahead with your silly plans, do you hear me!" She said in her demanding voice. I nodded weakly and she let go of my ear.

I rubbed my ear. It hurts now. France scared me sometimes, but I guess I deserved it. I watched as France made her way to the back of the house. Like a dog, she seemed to have found a scent of some sort. I followed her, but kept my distance. She was still mad at me.

"UK, notify everyone you know, if we get nothing then we will get the police involved and then you will absolutely lose custody of the kids," She said in her dark tone. I nodded and ran back inside the house to do as she had asked.

Canada's POV:

"New Zealand? Are you okay?" I asked. He didn't respond, probably because if he did, he wouldn't be able to hide his emotions. New Zealand had been struggling ever since we got in the car. Mom just dropped us off out the front of Spain's house, and drove off. I could tell the phone call must have scared him.

I was scared too. It probably wasn't the same kind of fear that New Zealand felt, but it was still fear. I have been having the same recurring nightmare every night. I had a knife to my neck and was holding New Zealand's wrist. As if I was stopping him from something.

It sounds bad, But I have been trying my hardest to avoid talking to Zea. I fear that my dream means something and I don't want to hurt my little brother. But, I can see that I am still hurting him, by not being there for him.

As we trudged up the pathway to Spain's front door, I could feel New Zealand try to grab my hand for comfort. As if out of instinct, I pulled my hand away from him. I was still scared about hurting him. I could sense the sadness and fear-like aura around Zea.

I knocked on the front door and then waited silently for Spain to answer. I looked at Zea, but he was only looking at the ground sadly. He kicked a slight rock that rebounded off the front door as it opened. Spain greeted us with an enormous smile and a hug.

"Canada and little Aussie, come in, come in!" She smiled as she let us free from her comforting embrace.

"I have some cookies in the oven now, and there are pencils and paper on the coffee table," Spain said as she walked towards the kitchen. I sat down at the coffee table and started drawing. I was half expecting Zea to sit and draw with me, but he didn't.

New Zealand walked over to Spain and asked her if she had any Lego. Spain didn't, but she had some wooden blocks that she pulled out for Zea to play with.

"Canada, can you come here," Spain asked sweetly. I nodded and walked over to where she was sitting in the kitchen. She motioned for me to sit next to her.

"Yes? Did you need help with something?" I asked as I sat down.

"No, not really. I just wanted to know how you are coping with everything that has been happening," She smiled. I looked down at the ground, just as Zea did when we were waiting outside the house.

"Well, how much do you know about dreams?" I asked. Spain was quite a wise country and knew a lot about almost anything.

"Dreams you say? I know a thing or two. Tell, what have you been dreaming about?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I have finally reached 90 whole chapters. I'm still surprised you guys are this interested in this book, but it makes me happy none the less. Thank you all so much for your love and support! Next milestone is 100 chapters and I plan on doing something special for that too! If you have any suggestions, please tell me!

Thank you all so much! I am sending many digital hugs as you guys deserve all the love right now! I love you all and hope you guys stay safe!