Kicked out

Spain's POV:

"Ah Antarctica, we meet again," I said looking down at the little child. He hid fearfully behind Little Aussie. I'm not sure why he was scared of me. I gave the boy cookies every time he would come over. I had been trying to get a hold of the kid's parents, but he doesn't give me clues.

"Hey, come inside, I'll bake some more cookies," I said, opening the door for the three boys.

Canada walked in first and then Little Aussie walked in while holding Antarctica's hand. I looked at the little boy and he looked up at me nervously.

I shut the door behind the boys and headed to the kitchen to make more cookies. I listened in carefully to the boys. Canada stayed quiet, but I could hear Antarctica whispering, probably to little Aussie. I couldn't quite make out what he was saying though.

I was mixing the batter when I heard the phone ring. I put down the batter and washed my hands quickly before answering the phone.

"Hola?" I answered.

"Spain, it's France, how are the boys doing?" France replied.

"Oh, the boys are doing well, they even found a new friend," I said.

"That's wonderful, but, your spare room, is it set up?" She asked. Oh dear.

"You are going ahead with this?" I asked that trying to make sure I was on the same page.

"I'm afraid so, when I find the other two boys, they will be split up. I have given UK too many chances," France said. I was sad about that, but even I knew it was going to happen at some point.

"Did you want me to tell the boys?" I asked.

"Don't tell them, it would be better if I told them," France sighed.

"Okay," I said softly before hanging up the phone.

"What did you want to tell us?" Canada asked. He gave me a fright. I wasn't expecting him to be listening in.

"Your mother will tell you, it isn't my place to talk," I sighed as I patted Canada on the back.

"Okay," He sighed.

"Hey, how about we all go down to the supermarket, I'm low on a few things, and you guys look like you could do with a little adventure," I suggested, trying to sound cheery. a meagre smile on Canada's face as he nodded.

"Did you say 'Supermarket'? I love that place!" I heard Little Aussie exclaim from the lounge. Canada snickered a little.

"Can we bring Antarctica?!" Little Aussie exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes, Antarctica can come," I grinned. "Now get ready to go out, we are leaving soon,"

The boys stood by the door, like a dog waiting for a walk. I opened the door and let them outside. Little Aussie was still holding Antarctica's hand and standing in front of him protectively.

"Let's walk, the sun is out, and the supermarket isn't too far," I beamed. The boys all seemed thrilled with that and we headed off on our adventure. Little Aussie seemed strangely excited and was talking about it to Antarctica as if it was an adventure park.

Australia's POV:

"America, stop! She told you not to touch it," I scolded him, furrowing my brows. He is nothing short of a dumba$$.

"I'm just interested, and it's not like she would actually shoot me," He snickered.

"I'm pretty sure she would, but if that thing fires, we are in so much trouble," I reasoned with him.

"Why would she have a loaded gun, she probably doesn't even know how to use one," He replied, as he reached for the gun.

"You are an idiot," I groaned. I heard my stomach rumble. America ate all the food too. I got a biscuit, and that was it. Maori was taking her sweet time. I watched as America grabbed the rifle and inspected it. By now, I had just given up with him.

"It smells like gunpowder," America observed after a few seconds. I rolled my eyes and studied the old looking shed. It was kind of dull except for a few gardening tools that sat on a small bench.

"Holy sh!t, this thing is loaded," I heard America mumble. I wasn't expecting the gun to actually be loaded, but it would not be safe in America's hands.

"Put it back then!" I exclaimed. He did. He knew very well the amount of trouble he could get into with a loaded gun.

"Why the hell does she have a loaded gun!?" America questioned out loud.

"I don't know, for hunting maybe?" I suggested.

"Usually you would load your gun when you are going hunting, not beforehand," America debunked my argument. I was quite curious too.

The door swung wide open as we were contemplating possible theories. America fired the gun out of fright. He shot a hole right through the shed wall, centimetres away from someone's head. There was a girlish scream. I peered up to see Fiji and Maori standing over us. Fiji was more or less terrorized by the gunshot.

"Oh, hey..." America said carelessly. Maori grabbed the gun off him again and flung it out the door.

"I told you not to touch my musket," Maori said bitterly.

"Sorry, do you have snacks at least?" America returned. I jabbed him in the arm for his stupid question.

"You two need to leave," She sighed stressfully.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"You idiots are coming with me," Fiji replied, almost as sharply but there was still a sense of shakiness in his voice.

We left without food, but Fiji promised us something when we got to wherever he was living. It was a bit of a walk away, so America asked more and more naïve questions.

"Why do you wear an eye patch?" America asked. It seemed to have struck a nerve with Fiji as I could sense his uneasiness with that question.

"America! Could you just shut up for once? You are not helping in any way!" I growled, he was the reason they kicked us out of Maori's.

"Could you guys not fight? If I tell you why I wear an eyepatch, will both of you get along?" Fiji bargained.

"Yes," America said curtly.