Rice Gang

Malaysia's POV:

Okay, so it was my turn to kidnap New Zealand, did not go as arranged, but I got further than Fiji did though, so that's a plus. I didn't want to walk alone, so I brought Phil and Indo along too, for backup of course. We waited in the bushes together for several hours until we heard the back door open.

I picked up the body bag Maori had given me and remained in a crouched position silently. I noticed a silhouette dragging a body. I got so confused, but I couldn't bother suspecting anything. Phil and Indo were muttering about it, probably being UK disposing of one of his kids. To be honest, it was a believable theory.

As the silhouette got closer I realised it was Aussie dragging... America? What happened? I was questioning it more now.

"Is he dead?" I blurted when Aussie got close enough. Aussie seemed jittery, but it was difficult to tell in the blackness. It turns out, we had to drag America's comatose body to Phil's house. I'm sure his parents won't mind, hopefully.

Along the way, we made jokes about what pranks we could pull on America when we got to Phil's place. Aussie stayed silent during the trip there. Indo ended up unintentionally dropping America, and Ame had come to.

"What the actual fu-... Where am I?" He said, looking around, rubbing his head groaning at the pain. I grabbed the bag and shoved it over his head.

"Just be quiet, we are almost at Phil's house," I answered, not exactly answering his question. Indo picked him up again, and no one else bothered explaining anything so it surprised me when America didn't fight back or even care that he woke up and had a bag shoved over his head and was being towed off. When finally made it to Phil's place.

"We have to sneak inside. If my parents find out I have been out this late, you know what happens," Phil murmured looking around, sneaking around the back. He cleared a window, and he climbed inside. We shoved America in next. One by one we all got inside. The light turned on.

"Phil? What the *hell* you doing?". Standing next to the light switch was Phil's brother, Martial.

"Don't tell mum! They're going to stay the night," Phil answered rather desperately, knowing his brother was a little tattle tale with him.

"Okay, but why?" Martial asked, crossing his arms leaning against the doorway which he was next to.

"This is rice gang stuff! And you, sir, aren't included!" Phil shouted, smiling cheekily.

"Philippines! It's the middle of the night! Go to sleep!" I heard his Mum shout from the other room. We all stayed quiet for a moment.

"Tell me what is going on, or I'm going to wake up Dad," Martial threatened.

"Um, I think I'm bleeding," America groaned. The bag still muffled his voice over his head.

"And who the hell is that!?" Martial shouted, quickly shutting up, hoping his mother hadn't woken up.

"That's it! I'm coming in!" Phil's Mum yelled. None of us knew what to do, so we all just stayed quiet. The door creaked open, and she walked in. Phil's mum is pissed. She looked at all of us, extremely puzzled.

"Phil, Martial, explain!" She ordered.

"Why are you asking me? I didn't do this," Martial answered, backing out of the way, putting his hands up defensively.

"What is going on? I can't see? And I'm still bleeding," America asked, completely oblivious to the situation he was in.

"Who is that? You know what, I don't care anymore. Phil, I don't know what you are doing with your 'rice gang' but you need to grow up. kidnaping people is childish," She criticized.

"Perla? What's going on?".

"Kati! Our son kidnapped someone,".

"Oh? Good for you, Phil," Kati yawned, stretching his arms.

"I didn't kidnap them! They needed help!" Phil tried to explain.

"Does anyone know basic first aid? My arm hurts a lot," America complained.

Australia's POV:

That was an interesting experience. No one really paid any attention to me, but the argument was heated. Phil's Mum, Perla, ended up taking America into the living room and patched him up. She gave me an ice pack for my injuries too.

"You boys can't stay over for the night. Australia, America, I will call your father and he can pick you up," Perla said picking up the phone. I felt scared, but I didn't want to say anything. I could tell Ame was feeling the same way.

"No! They can come with me," Malaysia blurted out.

"Hmm, I really should call their father, is there any reason why?" Perla asked.

"They're supposed to be staying over with me," Malaysia just saved it.

"Oh, I forgot, you three must be related," Perla said with a smile.

"We are cousins," America said. We all knew that, though.

"Really? I could have mistaken you two for twins," Perla laughed as she looked at Malaysia and America. Ame seemed proud of that, Malay, not so much.

"We should go now," I mumbled. I was feeling exhausted and agitated. I watched as Phil, Indo and Malay said goodbye, and then we left.

Ame and I followed Malaysia through the dark. Supposedly to his home, but no. It wasn't his house. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer. It was cold, and no one answered the door. Malay knocked again on the white door, but this time, louder.

"What do you want?" Said the voice from the other side of the door.

"It's Malay," Malaysia said. The door immediately opened, and they greeted him with an enormous hug.

"Did you find him?" It was Maori.

"No, but I found these two, can they stay with you tonight?" Malaysia said pointing at us.

"You woke me up for this?" She was not gratified.

"I don't know, they probably have more information about Aotearoa," Malay shrugged. He turned around and left.

"He doesn't enjoy hanging out with me anymore, oh well. You two get inside, take off your shoes before entering." She requested. Having not much else to do, Ame and I followed her instructions and went inside. We sat down on the ground while Maori gave us some blankets.

"So, where is he?" She asked as she sat down in front of us. She spoke in a serious tone.

"Who?" America asked.

"Aotearoa, New Zealand! My brother! Where is he?" She said louder.

"Oh, well... he moved in with Mom, he doesn't live with us anymore," America explained. I couldn't care less at the moment. I just wanted to sleep.

"Who is 'mom'?" Maori asked.

"France, New Zealand moved in with France," I answered while half-yawning.

"What?"

"Yeah, and maybe you should try another technique other than blatantly kidnapping him," I quipped. I could feel my eyelids become heavy. Maori rubbed her neck uncomfortably.

"Look, you seem tired, we will pick this up in the morning," Maori explained. And with that, I fell asleep.