30K!!

Woo!  I finally made it to 30K!! Thank you all so much! I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! I hope this can keep you entertained for a while. Love you all!

NewZealandRules

To America: Can I help you hurl UK's tea into the sea? SCRATCH THAT, CAN I HURL HIS WINE INTO THE SEA? and the tea?

America: Gladly! Join the party!

UK: America! don't you dare!!

America: *kicks a box of tea into the water*

NewZealandRules: *Throws wine into the water* Haha! Yes!

UK: No! *Crying*

ezrxas

To New Zealand: Do you know any other Oceania Countries?

New Zealand: Oh yes! The Oceanic countries were practically family before I was... well, you know. Tonga was practically a brother, but he wasn't around as often as Fiji or Malaysia. Micronesia though, she was fun! Vanuatu and Kiribati taught me to fish! I miss them...

To Australia: How are you doing with the entire issue?

Australia: Still standing strong! I feel like I am getting better too.

To America: Are you able to withstand the Coronavirus for 18 months...?

America: I don't even know if I can last another week, but my brothers are being very supportive of me. Please, please stay safe so we can survive.

SovietMarshmallow12

To UK: Die.

UK: A little dramatic don't you think?

Australia: That wasn't a question, that was a dare.

UK: I will do no such thing!

America: Here, let me assist you.

UK: Get away from me!! France!! Help!

France: You brought this upon yourself dear.

TurquoiseGriffin134

To UK: I dare you to be thrown into a cellar for an entire day without food or water so that you can see what it's like. (Also you cannot drink the wine)

UK: What? The boys are already trying to kill, France won't help, America and some human dumped my tea and wine in the water. 

America: To the cellar!!

...Later...

America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada: *unlock the cellar door and slowly walk down the stairs*

UK: *Huddled in the corner crying and whimpered*

Australia: What a loser.

Kattnissirean

To everyone (including UK): Throw tea into the ocean.