Broken bones

Australia's POV:

"Stop screaming! You're scaring him!" I shouted at Ame who was on the coffee table screaming like a little baby. I brought Stevie the second to Spain's house so I would have something else to do.

America and I got into a fight this morning and UK got angry at us. He had t go to work but he didn't trust us enough to leaves us without someone older watching us. So he took us to Spain's. Spain forced us to apologise before we got anything to eat.

I sat in the lounge playing with Stevie the second when Ame walked in and stubbed his toe. He cursed loudly and looked over to see what happened. Spain came into the room. She was not happy about Ame swearing. I was kind of scared for him. The look on her face was almost the same as UK when he's angry.

America looked scared aswell and started apologising repeatedly as well as shaking. Spain stopped and she relaxed a little.

"I'm sorry, I know you aren't treated well. I shouldn't be so harsh. Come to the kitchen and I will make you some cookies," She smiled as she hugged Ame and walked into the kitchen. Spain knew? I guess she is better than UK. I wouldn't mind staying with her more often.

I turned around to continue playing Stevie the second but he wasn't there. I panicked for a second and started looking for him. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him. Spain noticed I was panicked and walked into the room to ask me what was wrong.

"Stevie the second! He's gone!" I shouted. Spain calmed me down.

"Slow down, who is Stevie the second?" She asked.

"My snake! I can't find him!" I shouted. I could see the fear spread across her face.

"Get on the couch, I calling your father!" She shouted. I did as she asked and she picked up the phone and started calling UK. Ame walked into the room and asked what was happening. I explained and he jumped on the couch and started screaming.

I could hear Spain shouting into the phone for UK to come and pick us up. I suddenly spotted Stevie the second's tail flicker underneath the couch. America saw it too and began screaming even louder.

"Stop! You're scaring him!" I shouted as I jumped off the couch and tried to bait my snake out. Spain saw me trying to grab Stevie the second and picked me up in her arms.

"Hey! Let me go!" I screamed as I watched Stevie wriggle under the couch. I was annoyed and tried to struggle out of her arms. She was really strong though. Suddenly the door slammed open and UK walked in. He looked pissed.

He walked towards us and asked us where the snake was. I pointed under the couch and he got down and looked for him. He reached his hand under the couch and pulled Stevie the second out by his head. UK stood up and threw Stevie at me and told us to get to the car.

Without complaining Ame and I followed him to the car.

America's POV:

We got into the car. Canada was waiting quietly. He seemed pretty beaten up. I was going to ask him what happened but he put his finger to his mouth and looked at me to keep quiet. Aussie sat next to me. He held his snake tucked in his shirt and hugged it tightly.

The whole car was silent but disturbing the silence would result in consequences. So I sat quietly not making a sound. Dad turned the car on and we left. No one spoke for the whole trip home.

When we pulled into the driveway we all exited the car. Canada seemed badly hurt. He struggled to walk on his own. I went to help him. I ended up having to piggyback him to the door. Dad unlocked the door and we all ran inside.

I took Canada to his bedroom and put him down on his bed. He was in a lot of pain.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Where's Kiwi!!" I heard Aussie shout from the other room before Nada could answer. Australia ran into the room and looked at Canada wanting an answer. Canada didn't seem to know and seemed rather scared.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"I-I don't know what happened to New Zealand, but Dad did say something about him escaping," He muttered.

"What!?" Aussie seemed frantic. At this point, I was scared of what happened. Canada was badly hurt and New Zealand was gone. Canada tried to sit up but cringed in pain and lay back down.

"Dad did this to you, didn't he?" I said. Canada nodded sadly.

"I'll get the first-aid kit," Aussie said as he left the room. I turned back to Canda. He took his flannel off with a struggle and revealed his arms. They looked terrible and I was quite sure your arm wasn't meant to bend that way.

Aussie came back in with the kit. He also saw Canada's arm. 

"That is NOT right!" He shouted as he saw what I did. He pulled out bandages and handed them to me. He told me he was going to tell Dad. I tried to stop him, but he had already left. Not too long later Dad ran into the room with Aussie following close behind.

Dad looked at Canada's arm and looked terrified.

"He needs to go to the hospital," He said. We all knew that. Dad picked Canada up and took him downstairs to the car again. It had been like 5 minutes and we were already back in the car. It wasn't long before we were at the hospital.

Dad carried Canda in while Aussie and I tried to keep up with him. The nurses there were shocked but dealt with it straight away. Aussie and I were told to wait in the waiting room until Canada got an X-ray.

"Why is everyone getting hurt?" I mumbled to myself. Aussie patted me on the back.

"I hate it just as much as you," He sighed. We sat in silence for a while then Aussie stood up and walked over the nurse at the desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to call Dad," He said as he continued to ask the nurse if he could borrow the phone.