Moving out 2

Denmark's POV:

Big brother Sweden told me to wait in the car while he dealt with something. I did, for all of three seconds before I had to find out what was going on. I hid behind a small bush and watched. I didn't get there in time to see what happened, but I did see the aftermath.

It was America and Australia. They were almost hiding behind France. What were they afraid of? I leaned in closer to see big brother Sweden standing defensively in front of France, like they way he did when I was being bullied.

Once I again, I leaned in even closer. It was UK. Wasn't UK America's and Australia's dad? Why would UK be a bully? Dad's aren't supposed to be bullies. Maybe I could help big brother Sweden.

In a matter of seconds, I had run over to sweden's side and stood like he did. Sweden looked down.

"Den! I told you to wait in the car!" He shouted.

"But I want to help!" I complained.

"That is very kind, but please get back in the car!"

"But... I thought I could-"

"Would I ever tell you something that would bring harm to you?" Big brother asked. I looked down at the ground.

"No," I sighed.

"Then get back to the car where it is safe," He reasoned.

Where it is safe... If big brother Sweden was protecting France, Australia and America, then they needed to be safe. I can help!

"Follow me," I told the three of them. I raced off towards and I heard the others following close behind. I opened the door of the car and let them, I climbed in after and locked the car.

I jumped in the front seat to give them more room. Three in the back seat is always squishy, let alone four.

"Thank you Denmark," I heard France say in a bit of a puff. I looked back and noticed how shaken they all looked.

"No problem," I said politely.

Australia seemed to be shaking. I thought, maybe he was cold, so I turned on the car's heater. We were all silent, at least until big brother Sweden jumped in the car.

"Is everyone alright?" He asked. There were a few weak nods from France and America, but Australia was still shaking.

"Could you drop me off at my place, I can get my car tomorrow," France asked. She spoke quite confidently, despite the look of fear on her face.

"Of course," My brother sighed. It was a quiet drive to their home, and despite the urge to cheer them up with lego facts, I kept quiet as well. Maybe next time.

After we dropped them off at their home, big brother Sweden got into the car again. Before we drove off he looked down at me.

"That was a very stupid thing to do," He sighed. I felt disappointed.

"But, I'm proud of you, you did the right thing, Den," He smiled. I was surprised, but I was happy he said that. It's not often that he is proud of people.

"Does this mean I'm as strong as you?" I asked, beaming.

"No, you will never be as strong as me, now let's go home," He laughed.

Netherland's POV:

I got to France's house a little later than the time said. I wasn't particularly keen on this, but I guess I should do something right for once in my life. I knocked on the door and waited for France to answer. When she did, she let me inside.

Spain was also there, sitting on the couch, drinking a cup of tea. I sat down on the chair on the other side of the room.

"Earlier I had collected the boy's stuff from UK's house," She sighed. France seemed stressed.

Suddenly, all three boys walked into the room. They looked lost, scared and confused.

"Mum? What's going on?" New Zealand asked.

"You boys won't have to live with UK again," France explained.

"What? But why are they here?" America questioned, pointing at Spain and I.

"I know this will be difficult, but America, you will be living with Spain from now on, and Australia and New Zealand, you two will be living with Netherlands," France said sadly.

"What?! No!" New Zealand complained. Of course he would, that little brat.

"What about me?" Canada asked nervously.

"You will continue to live with me,"

"But why can't they stay with us!?" Canada yelled angrily. I never thought I would hear that little kid be angry.

"My home isn't big enough, and this was already the plan," France tried to explain.

"I don't want to live with him again!" New Zealand shouted pointing at me.

"You don't have a choice," I responded. Australia stood in front of New Zealand and looked me dead in the eye. The two of them together would be trouble makers.

"Boys, you need to leave now okay, I love you all so much," France seemed to tear up. She tried to hug the boys, but Australia pulled away.

"You are not my Mum," He said and walked over to his bag and put it on. I could see the hurt in France's eyes as he said that. He walked over to me and stood next to me.

Spain and I stood up to help the boy's with their bags and helped them into the car. New Zealand was quite reluctant to go, but Australia managed to convince him.

"Welp, we are back on the same track again," I said while we drove. They were so determined to give me the silent treatment. I was never good with kids. I was roped into this whole colonising countries thing when the others started to do it. I didn't know that it meant raising kids.

I had always been a terrible father. Can I change? Maybe. Do I want to? Not really. Should I? Absolutely.

Raising New Zealand was an absolute pain in the a$$. To get rid of him I had to teach him English before UK wanted him. Now I would have to raise two New Zealand's. And not only that, but Australia seems like the over protective type.

I guess as long as they don't touch anything in my room, it should be fine. But otherwise, this was going to be harder than it looks.