50K extra long chapter!

Netherland's POV:

"What the hell happened!?" I shouted.

New Zealand was lying on the ground, gripping his arm and crying like a pathetic child while Australia sat on the bunk bed, trying to deny that anything was wrong.

"Get up," I ordered New Zealand.

He didn't do as I asked, so I grabbed his wrist and pulled him off of the ground, but he kept trying to fall to the floor. So I ended up picking him up in my arms and carrying out of the room.

Australia followed close behind, looking worried as New Zealand continued to bawl his eyes out.

"Calm down, you are okay," I said calmly to New Zealand. He wouldn't stop crying though.

I walked into the bathroom with him. I shuffled him around in my arms to try and close the door behind me so Australia wouldn't come in.

I sat New Zealand down on the toilet and tried to get him to stop crying. I wiped away the tears that were dripping down his face.

"Shhhh, you're okay," I whispered to him. He started to calm down a little and began to wipe his eyes himself.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Au-Aussie pushed me off the b-bed," He muttered quietly.

"Are you hurt?" I asked. He nodded his little head and rolled up his sleeve to show me his arm.

I looked down at it and took it gently in my hand. My main fear was that he may have broken his arm, but it didn't look like it. I rubbed my hand over his arm and I watched him wince when I touched the cigarette burns.

I felt really bad. He was still crying, but not as much as before.

"Nothing seems wrong with your arm, you might have a bruise later though," I sighed.

"You're not going to hurt Aussie, are you?" He asked quietly. He seemed to be on the verge of breaking down into tears again.

I felt the urge to give him a hug to try and make him feel better. He looked so sad. I had to give into the urge and embraced New Zealand in my arms.

"No, I won't hurt him," I whispered.

He put his little arms around me too and started crying again.

"I think it's time you two go to bed," I said.

I picked him up and held him close to me in one arm. I opened the door to see Australia sitting there. He looked really upset too.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," He said shakily.

"It's okay, now come on, it's time for bed," I smiled.

He followed behind me quietly as I walked New Zealand to their room. They had turned their bedroom into a whole racing track.

Australia climbed onto his bed and pulled the blankets over him. I was going to sit New Zealand down on his bed, but it turns out he had fallen asleep. Instead of waking him, I placed him gently in his bed and tucked him in.

He looked so peaceful, but I could hear Australia sobbing to himself.

"It's my fault," He mumbled to himself.

"New Zealand is fine, don't worry about him," I said quietly.

"I hurt him," He said.

"It's okay, he doesn't blame you," I said.

"But-"

"How about we go out for ice cream tomorrow morning, will that make you feel better?" I offered.