Uh oh

Ireland's POV:

Getting off the phone with Netherlands felt rather stressful. Australia already had a challenging life and this would be another thing to make it complicated. But, he is really planning on readopting him. I know that UK wouldn't sign the document, but I was technically his other parental figure, so I could sign the allowance papers.

I felt mildly angry. I loved raising Aus, he was my little boy and I was so excited to teach him how to ride a bike, but things never worked out for me. Not in the slightest. Because of UK, Aus is no longer allowed to be officially under my care.

"Are you f#cking sulking again?" North walked in.

"F#ck you! You don't know what it's like to be a dad!" I shouted.

"You know damn well that that kid is as likely to be my son as he is likely to be yours," He grumbled.

"Oh shut up! No one else cared for him as much as I did!" I shouted.

"You need to relax. It's the middle of the night and I'm trying to sleep." North sighed.

"Bullsh!t." I muttered.

"Fine, I'm watching tv, but you are so loud I can barely hear the game, what are you so worked up about anyway?"

"Netherlands is planning on adopting him again," I said.

"Wasn't he the one who gave him to you? What makes him think that he still wants him?" North asked, he had a bitter look on my face.

"I don't know. But I'm not happy about it."

"Well, you don't have to sign the allowance."

"But then he is still under the official care of UK. And f#cking hate him." I muttered.

"Everyone hates him," North rolled his eyes.

"Look, I have a couple of bottles of beer left in the fridge, maybe if you drink a little something you could at least be quiet enough for me to deal with you," North continued.

"Fine." I agreed. I stood up from the desk and made my way to the kitchen, lazily opening the fridge and pulling out a beer. I sat down next to North on the couch and watched the tv as well.

It was at halftime of the game where I heard a knock on the door. I tried to ignore it to see if I could get North to answer it first, but he seemed to be playing the same game. Whoever was knocking on the door was persistanting and lacked patience. So, by the time I gave in, I heard the loud sound of the door being broken down.

"Ireland!" I heard the familiar shout.

"God f#cking damnit." I muttered.

"Heh, good luck," North smirked.

"What do you want UK? It's the middle of the night." I said as I walked into the hallway to see him.

"I need to get my kids back!" He shouted sorrowfully.

"Great, you're drunk." I muttered sarcastically as I watched him burst into tears.

"I don't have anyone to rule over." He continued to cry.

"F#cking hell. What about India?" I grumbled.

"She's too far away." He whined.

France's POV:

By the time I got home, I could see that my door was wide open. I already felt like I knew what was going inside. I walked inside and sure enough, all of my wine was gone.

I quickly picked up the phone to dial the culprit but that was when I saw 63 missed calls. I was not having it tonight. It was already quite late. Part of me just wanted to go to sleep, but I knew what would happen if I didn't call back.

I dialed the number and waited for him to answer. It took him a while, but he finally picked up.

"Oh thank God! France, you got to help me!" Ireland said in distress.

"He's at your place isn't he?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. He started throwing out the potatoes I picked yesterday. He is dead drunk and trying to make me his colony." He grumbled.

"Can you put him on the phone?" I said, already feeling stressed.

"Sure." There was silence on the other side of the phone until I heard that familiar drunken voice.

"F#ck you want?" UK slurred.

"Oh shut up! I know you stole my wine!" I shouted angrily.

"It's not my fault. You were the one who took the kids." He mumbled.

"Leave Ireland alone and come back to my house right now!" I shouted. I never liked treating him like a child. I can hardly believe I even married him. I should have taken UN's advice and not married anyone.

UK continued to speak unintelligibly, but I managed to work out that he agreed to come over.

UK's arrival didn't take long either, considering that Ireland drove him to my place and dumped him at the door.

I dragged him inside angrily by his wrist and sat him down on the couch.

"Do you want to tell me why you stole my wine?" I asked. I did notice that he looked a little more unkempt and unwell.

"I ran out of my own," He slurred.

"Why are you drinking excessively?" I asked.

"You took the kids, b!tch! Of course I'm drinking!" He shouted.

"So, you are saying that if I let you have the kids back, you will sober up and be a responsible parent?" I asked.

"Sure." He muttered.

"And you won't send the kids into combat?" I continued.

"Not without training,".

I let out a long sigh and considered my options. If he gets the kids back, it would be less stress on me and UK won't go around trying to colonise every little country he finds. I guess the possible deaths of four kids is better than the rest.

"Fine. I'm picking the kids up tomorrow, I will drop them off to you tomorrow, but I will be staying with you until you sober up, deal?" I offered.