Adults

New Zealand's POV:

"So, when are you coming back? You have been getting our notes right?" Fiji started asking me all these questions.

"I, uh, I don't know?" I replied nervously.

"How could you not know? You're coming back right?" Fiji asked. He was my little brother and I loved him, I just didn't know how to explain that I wasn't coming back. He would hate me if I told him. I was going to say something but the meeting had started.

Once the meeting ended, I was bored out of my mind. I didn't know countries could complain for that long. It didn't take long for things to turn bad. A tall man walked up to me. I noticed Russia standing behind him. I got a knot in my stomach.

"That's the capitalist that talked to Bela," Russia said to the tall man. He was tall and intimidating. I might have spoiled my pants a little. Only a little... Maybe.

"How dare you talk to my daughter, child," He said in a gruff accent.

"I'm sorry sir," I apologised as I was slowly backing away from him.

"Sorry doesn't cut it if this wasn't a meeting, you would be dead where you stand," He said. I started to tremble in fear.

"What is your name?" He said in an angry tone.

"N-new Ze-Zealand," I mumbled quietly.

"Well, New Zealand, if I see you talking with any of my kids again, I will-"

"What are you doing with my grandson?" Spain said angrily as she interrupted his. I felt slightly relieved when I saw German Empire and UK coming over to help me. I let out a sigh and tried to back away.

"Don't talk to my boy again, Soviet!" UK shouted at him. German Empire didn't say anything, he just knelt down in front of me to make sure I was safe. I was shaking from fear. Not sure what to say.

German Empire took me over to stand with my brothers. Aussie hugged me. He saw how scared I was and made sure I was okay. I hugged him back. I was so thankful for him. I looked up to see America and Canada busy with other things.

America was talking to someone called Mexico. Mexico didn't seem to like Ame that much, though. Aussie explained the interesting frienemy relationship between them. Mexico seemed to be arguing with Ame, but Ame wasn't really listening he was watching something else.

Canada, on the other hand, was talking to all the older countries. Most of them were signing his cast and asking him what had happened. He lied and said he fell out of a tree. I didn't know how to feel about his lie, but he looked sadder with every time he explained it.

It didn't take long before some of the older countries noticed me. This was the first time I met a lot of them. They seemed nice though. One guy called Italy said I was cool. I also meet Mr Turkey, he seemed strange, but I like him. He looked very strong, I wouldn't want to go to war with him.

UK's POV:

"You can't threaten my son!" I shouted. It was a hypocritical statement, but he didn't know. New Zealand was already in so much trouble and he needed to be punished. But, if anyone is punishing my son, it's going to be me.

"From what I was told, your son was talking to my daughter, does your son not know the rules!" Soviet Union shouted.

"Your son pushed mine off the swing!" I shouted back. I did not know about New Zealand talking to his daughter. The tension was rising but Spain got in between us and told us to sit down and act like adults.

We didn't. We got into a slap fight. No one bothered breaking up the fight for 20 minutes at least. Half of the audience was cheering on Soviet or me. The others were either not watching or eating the snacks.

France was the first to try and stop the fight. She stood in the middle of us and I couldn't stop in time. I ended up slapping her across the face. There was a synchronised gasp that crossed the room all fighting ceased.

I looked at my wife. She had her hand held to her face. She looked at me and I felt my stomach knot. She grabbed me by the ear and pulled me out of the room. Once the door was closed, she hit me across the face as I deserved.

"What the hell! You have been acting so childish! What impressions are you making on our children!?" She shouted. She was very angry. Maybe it was that time of the month. Probably.

"I'm sorry dear," I said.

"No, you have embaressed me! And at a meeting with everyone! What is wrong with you?!" France shouted again.

"Soviet was threatening my son if you didn't know!" I shouted at her.

"Don't raise your voice at me! I want you to go back inside and apologised to Mr Soviet," She demanded.

"But-"

"No 'but's'! Go,".

I held my head in shame as I walked back into the room. Everyone was quiet. I felt very embaressed. I walked up to Soviet while everyone watched. My boys were aware of all this now. I sropped in front of him. He looked at me with a cheerful glint in his eye.

"Is your wife done telling you off? It's sad relying on your silly woman to get you out of things," Soviet smirked.

I looked him in the eye. He looked proud. So I punched him in the jaw.

"What the hell, UK!" He shouted.

"Don't ever insult my wife," I said as I walked away. I walked over to my sons. New Zealand and Canada looked scared, but the other two looked impressed. Then I caught the eye of Ireland and remembered.

"Australia, New Zealand, tonight you will be staying Irelend, he wants to catch up with you two," I said.

Australia looked excited and New Zealand looked relieved. I watched as Ireland walked over to us and picked Australia up and swung him over his shoulder. New Zealand, for some reason looked afraid of him.

I brushed it off as nerves and shortly enough, I was driving home with Canada and America in thd back. It was much quieter.