Bar

German Empire's POV:

A little boy ran into my bar. He seemed familiar. One of UK's sons. It was obvious. Why he came to my bar? I can't answer. Seemed pretty beaten up and scared. I would have kicked the boy out but he needed shelter.

I thought he would get along with my little boy. Well, he was my grandson. His father was away on 'business'. I wouldn't usually let  Germany come to the bar, but he said he didn't want to stay home alone today. He told me he would be on his best behaviour and would help out with anything him to do.

He was such a wonderful grandson. When I first saw the little boy, he didn't look too well. Germany knew a thing or two about first-aid and maybe he could actually make a friend instead of drawing war tanks.

They seemed to become friends shortly after I put them together. The little boy didn't seem to talk much though. Germany was showing the boy all of his pictures of tanks. I was nice seeing Germany practising his English with someone other than me.

I had to go out front to serve some customers that had just walked in. All older men. All wanting to get drunk. I served them up some beers and watched them crack stupid jokes as they got more and more drunk.

They were regular customers. Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and England. England was always the designated driver and usually spent time talking to me while the others were ordering more drinks.

He tells me that Scotland was supposed to be the designated driver this time but he was always the first to get drunk. Ireland, when drunk, changes from time to time. Sometimes he's dancing around and being a real party animal but sometimes he seems really depressed and starts crying about his son, or something like that. It's really hard to understand him.

Unfortunately, I have to put up with his crying this time.

Once I stopped letting them order drinks I went into the back to check on the boys. Surprisingly the other boy was drawing ships and boats. The two of them seemed really interested in what the other was drawing.

I suddenly had an idea. England knows UK so he must know something about the boy. I tapped the little boy on the shoulder and he jumped a little bit.

"Sorry, but I have someone you might want to talk to," I said to the boy. He seemed a little bit scared but stood up hesitantly. He followed out to the front. I stood in front of him so he was out of view from the drunks one and got England's attention.

"Why do you have a little boy at the bar?" I asked me. I explained everything and asked he knew anything about the boy. He told me he was one of UK's kids as I had thought, but he didn't know much else about the boy or his scars.

He told me that he could take the boy home for the night and could sleep in one of the spare rooms. I had quite a bit of trust in England. He always kept his promises. But he would be driving home with three drunks and a kid.

He said that the kid could sit in the front while others sat in the very back seat. Sounded fair enough and the boy seemed okay with England.

New Zealand's POV:

After he patched up my cuts and scratches from my second fall out the window, I had fun watching Germany draw tanks. He knew every little detail about them too. He told me to draw something so I tried to draw a boat. It came out looking a little wonky but Germany said it looked cool.

We continued drawing for a while until German Empire came in and told me that there is someone I might want to talk to. I was a little nervous. It could have been UK and my life would be over. But luckily for me, it was England and... the others. 

I was really happy to see him. He spoke to German Empire for a bit and while I waited I looked at the others. All of them had a glass in their hand. They were acting weird. Scotland and North Ireland were dancing violently with each other. Ireland just looked sad.

Every so often he would lift his head off the bench to take another sip of whatever was in his glass. He did this like three times and then he looked over at me. Full-on eye contact. It felt uncomfortable but it got a lot worse.

With no warning, he jumped over the bar and picked me up. I was terrified. He hugged me tightly and mumbled things under his breath.

"Australia! You're safe! My boy, we will go home now," He said loudly. His breath smelt terrible and I tried to pull away. He swung me around and threw me up in the air only to catch me again. My heart was racing and on every impact, I felt bursting into tears.

It wasn't long before German Empire had grabbed me from his hands put on the ground. I ran into the corner of the bar and cradled myself in the corner trying not to cry. I had my eye closed tightly and my arms wrapped around my knees.

"Don't hurt me!" I mumbled under my breath over and over again. Ireland kept trying to get passed German Empire but he was stronger and couldn't make it passed. I felt someone next to me. It was England. He spoke soothing words while rubbing my back to calm me down.

After what felt like a long time, I opened my eyes to see Ireland on the floor. He was unconscious. England was still rubbing my back, but he was talking to German Empire.

"Do you think you could look after these three while I take this one home. I will come and collect them before you close," England asked.

"That is fine," German Empire agreed. England stood up and helped me to my feet. I saw Germany looking at me from around the corner. I waved goodbye and he did the same back.

England took me outside to his car.

"You will be spending the night at my place, everything will be fine," England said to me as he got in the driver's seat. I sat shotgun.

I was slightly traumatised and couldn't speak. I didn't like getting thrown around. England was quiet the whole way. We drove into his driveway and we got out of the car. I followed him up the door. He unlocked the door and let me in first. He told me to wait on the couch and make myself comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tis I, once again!

14K reads!! Thank you so much!!! For the next few days, you had better watch the sky to see the digital hugs raining down upon you blessed souls!!!! I will do another special at 20K! Maybe an ask and dare instead. If you have any suggestions for another special chapter, please tell me!

From the author!