Nervous

Canada's POV:

My day was slow, but at least I had something to look forward to. No one cares where I go anyway. I had gotten a request to bring New Zealand as well. I hadn't seen him in a while so I hoped he was okay.

I was careful to look out for Dad, luckily he was drinking tea in the kitchen. I walked upstairs quietly to find New Zealand. I hoped he was in his room. I stopped at his door. I could hear quiet sobbing.

I opened the door to see my little brother hugging his toy sheep on his bed. He didn't care to look up at me.

"Go away!" He shouted. I backed away a little bit. I looked back at him. He looked miserable. I walked over to him and down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked New Zealand. He didn't respond.

"Please, you need to tell someone," I pleaded. I hated seeing any of my brothers like this. They all claimed they had a reason but would never tell me.

"This is all your fault!" He shouted. I jumped back in surprise. New Zealand was looking at me in pure hatred. His expression melted into sadness pretty quickly though.  I knew better than to question him.

"Zea, did you want to go to the park?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Why?" He asked back.

"Someone wants to meet you and make sure you are okay," I explained. New Zealand shifted uncomfortably.

"UK will know we are gone," New Zealand said. I shook my head.

"Trust me, he won't know, never does," I said. New Zealand looked away from me unsurely.

"Okay," He finally answered. He stood up. We went to my room so I could grab my backpack. It was full of food. I always did this.

The two of us snuck out the front door without anyone seeing us. I wasn't hard. We walked down the street together on the way to the park. Zea seemed to be a little paranoid of something. He always looked around as if someone was following us.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him. I looked back to see if I could see anything out of the ordinary. There was nothing there.

"No," He lied. I looked at him. Something was obviously bothering him. Although the trip wasn't usually long, Zea's common scans of the area made the whole trip a lot more concerning. We eventually made it to the park.

I looked around, but the park was empty. I guessed we were early so we sat on the swings until we saw someone. New Zealand continued to look around nervously.

"So who are we meeting?" He asked nervously. Why was he acting like this?

"New Zealand is something bothering you?" I asked instead of answering his question.

"Not really, I'm just nervous," He said quietly while looking towards the bushes that lined the park.

"About what? Nothing can hurt you here," I hoped would encourage him. New Zealand let out a small, shaky sigh.

"I saw my sister in the back yard," He admitted.

"You have a sister?" I said stupidly.

Maori's POV:

Did my own brother just ignore me? I felt broken. How could he do that? Fiji told me that he had been acting strange, but I didn't think he would completely ignore me. I saw angry at UK. He did something to my brother!

"Maori, calm down," Fiji said calmly. I had gone home shortly after Aotearoa shut the window on me. I had been crying and pacing up and down frustrated. Fiji had been trying to calm me down for the past 4 hours.

"Please, it's not your fault," Fiji pleaded. I stopped pacing and looked down at him. 

"You are right, it was UK who made my brother like this!" I said.

"Please no," Fiji said in a defeated and tired tone.

"If we kill UK we can get our brother back!" I made the plan.

"Stop, we already tried this," He pleaded.

"You are right," I stopped and thought about it again. Fiji sighed in relief.

"Let's take Kiwi by force!" I exclaimed.

"No! If Aotearoa is happy where he is, let's just leave him," Fiji reasoned with me. He got me to sit down. I guess Fiji had been apart of this and had always gotten the worst part of it. But I didn't want to give up on my brother.

"Fine, but we will get him back, no matter what," I said. Fiji finally smiled. He looked tired. I brought him a blanket and he fell asleep quite quickly. I smiled at my sleeping brother. He hadn't slept at all that night. I went outside to feed the animals. 

It was still morning but all the day-time creatures were just waking up. I still wasn't as good as Kiwi but I still tried my best. I looked over the small flock of sheep that we used to look after like children. Kiwi would love to see them again. I know it.

Kiwi would always lie down in the paddock and talk to the sheep for hours. I smiled at the memory.

I sat down in the paddock and the sheep started walking towards me. A couple of them lay down next to me. I looked up at the clouds passing by. After a while, I lead the sheep to the small stream that passed behind the paddocks.

I watched the sheep hydrate themselves. Suddenly, I heard a voice call out to me. It was familiar but not common. I lead the sheep back in the paddock and went to see who was calling for me.

Waiting out the front was France. She only passed by on occasions, usually to see French Polynesia. We were on okay terms but nothing more than acquaintances.

"Hello Maori!" She greeted me.

"Kia ora France, how may I help you?" I asked. 

"I just thought I would pop in to see how you were," She said cheerfully.

"Oh, well I'm doing fine," I said somewhat awkwardly.

"Your brother..." France said. Immediately pricked up.

"Oh no, what did Fiji do this time," I was getting ready to apologise for something stupid Fiji must have done.

"It's not about Fiji, it's about New Zealand," She said.

Hey! Tis I!

Sorry about the cliffhanger, but I have great news!!

For the 20k special, the "ask them anything" is officially open!! But this time you can dare them as well!

You may ask the countries anything you like! Same rule as before though. You should know them by now, but if you don't:

1. Try and start of the question or dare with:  To:(whoever you want to ask)

2. Questions and dares must be appropriate for younger age groups

3. Be creative! The countries love gifts and food!

4. Only ask questions and dares to countries that have been mentioned in the story so far.

5. Submit on this chapter only!

You have until the end of the week to submit your questions and dares!

Thank you so much for making it this far in my story and to althoughs who have made me fanart and even an animation! I want to thank you guys especially for sharing your talent! I appreciate all of you!

From the Author!