60K Ask and Dare

I'm sorry, it's so late... But anyway, Here is the ask and dare.

MatildaCoogan:

To Netherlands, Ireland and UK: do you know Australia's mother, if so why not tell Aussie about his real family?

UK: I wouldn't be surprised if his mother was some ugly lady called Polly. Who knows, he's probably an orphan.

Australia: What? No, I have Dad! And he sure as hell isn't you!

Ireland: He could be...

Ireland: On another note, *Whispers to readers* Neth and I were there for Australia's birth and we both know his real mother.

Netherlands: Yeah, after he was born, it got complicated because his mother couldn't take care of him.

France: Why are you looking at me? Did someone ask me a question?

Netherlands: Uh, they asked how old you are...

France: That's a stupid question and really rude. I'm not old, I'm beautiful.

Australia: Nah, you're really ugly.

France: Oh you little-!

Ireland: I was going to tell him while he was under my care, but then someone came around and took him from me and now Australia hates his 'new parents'

Netherlands: We are far better parents

UK: *Zones back in* Not true! You are an alcoholic and you smoke all the time!

Ireland: *cough* Hypocrite *cough*

Netherlands: You used to smoke in highschool, stop pretending your on a pedestal 

Australia: That doesn't make you that great. Kiwi told me that you hurt him.

Netherlands: Don't believe everything your brother says

Also to the author: Congratulations on hitting 60k! I have read this book before but I lost my old account and I haven't been able to read brotherhood for 2 years but I found this year and you have inspired me a lot! So thank you for writing such amazing books!

Author: Thank you so much! It's honestly these kinds of comments that make me really happy and encourage me to keep writing. I honestly didn't think I could inspire anyone with my writing alone, but it's people like you that make my day better. Thanks

beaniewearintrashcat

To everyone: What is your perfect life?

UK: The entire world in my hands!

France: Get in line.

Soviet: Yeah. We all want total control, but unlike you stupid capitalists, I would make it a utopia where the currency is service and not western dollar.

Belarus: And I'm gonna be the left hand man!

Russia: But you aren't a man. You're a girl. And why only left-hand?

Belarus: Because you are Papa's favourite. You would take his right hand.

Soviet: I'm not holding stupid hands.

Kazakhstan: Being recognized.

Ukraine: My perfect life would be away from my family. It's overbearing and the only use me.

Canada: Same as Ukraine... But I want to be... with him. Huh. I mean! Not in a 'I love you way'! Just... as friends. You know.

America: I own all the oil and I have the strongest military! Oooh! And I want all past commies to be my slaves!

Russia: Not going to happen piggy.

America: I'm not a pig!

Australia: I would like to live alone. All by myself. But, Kiwi can visit.

New Zealand: I... I don't know. I don't want to be alone, but I can't live with Aussie if he wants me only to visit. I guess I want my own parents. My real parents. Oh! And I want Maori and Fiji back.

Germany: I want a lot of cars!

Denmark: Why stop at cars? I want ships and a castle! No... two castles!!

America: Can I have a car?

UK: No one is giving you cars.

Germany: I'll make my own.

Fiji: I want to be a sailor! No, a pirate!

Maori: You mean, like UK?

Malaysia: You're already halfway there patchy.

Fiji: Stop it. I'm not going to kidnap, just steal people's gold!

Malaysia: All I want is not to be bothered. And maybe a lifetime supply of Milo.

Maori: I want Roa back. I want to go back to the days when we were together, surviving and looking after each other. I miss fishing with him.

AnAustralianKiwi

To Kiwi and UK: Kiwi, I dare you to teach UK Maori

UK: I'm not doing this.

New Zealand: It was a dare.

UK: My language is fine enough.

New Zealand: I'll behave for a week if you do this for me.

UK: Fine.

New Zealand: Okay, so... what do you want to say?

UK: Uh... How about... I hate you.

New Zealand: E kino ana ahau ki a koe

UK: That's a little long.

New Zealand: I know, how about... He upoko poauau toku... just sound it out.

UK: He... upo-poko po-au-au toku... He upok- upoko toku.

New Zealand: Perfect.

Maori: Why would you do that?

New Zealand: Do what?

Maori: 'I have a stupid head'? Really?

New Zealand: I could have told him something worse.

Maori: Trust me, I'm just as tempted.

UK: What are you two saying?

New Zealand: Kahore! I mean, nothing. How about saying this... e kino ana te katoa ki ahau. A kahore oku roro. (Everyone hates me. And I don't have a brain)

Maori: Roa! Stop!

New Zealand: Whaaat...? Let me have this.

Maori: You're not creative at all. How about, He tangata wahangu ahau kaore e aro ki te maha o nga kohuru kua mahia e au. (I'm a dumb person who doesn't care how many murders I've committed)

New Zealand: Now you're getting too real.

UK: This is why I keep you two apart. I don't like you two talking.

Welp, that was it.  There were too many, but thanks for waiting! Next chapter is coming soon! Love you all!