Morning

Malaysia's POV:

"Honestly, I didn't think you would actually do it," I sighed.

Tuvalu and Maori sat on my couch. They looked extremely run down and seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness. I don't blame them, they must have been tired and Tuvalu was quite scratched up to say the least.

"You two lie down and rest, I have locked the doors and I'll make you some hot milo," I said looking at the two of them.

Maori nodded and lay down on the couch. Tuvalu seemed to prefer sitting. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out three mugs and the tin of milo. Before I could pry the lid off, I could hear some mumbling coming from the lounge.

Concerned, I went to see what was going on. It was Tuvalu, she was peeling bandaids off from around her neck. She seemed to flinch.

"Are you okay?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah, I'm just taking off some bandaids," She said.

"I don't think you should, the cut isn't healed,"

She let out another small sigh and stopped. She ran her finger over the naked cut. Blood was visible on her finger.

"Come here, I have some more bandaids," I smiled as I leaned down to pick her up. She was very light, but she seemed to slump in my arms. I brought her into the kitchen and sat her down on the table. She let out a small yawn and rubbed her eyes.

I managed to find half a box of bandaids in a random drawer. I walked back over to Tuvalu who seemed to be so close to falling asleep. I recovered her cut with the bandaids. She managed to stay awake long enough for me to make her a hot milo.

She smiled as she sipped it.

I looked out the window, it wouldn't be too long before the sun would rise. Even though I wanted to, I couldn't keep them here forever. I can't risk UK coming back here again. I'll drop them off at the community centre when they are rested.

I made myself my own cup of hot milo, and as soon as I took a sip, I heard a thud. I looked by at the table to see that Tuvalu had fallen asleep. I put down my milo and walked over to her to pick her up. I took her to one of the couches and laid her down to rest.

I let out a sigh and walked back over to my milo.

"Well, no one's watching," I shrugged as I opened the milo tin and grabbed a large spoon.

"Malay!!"

"Agh! What the-!?" I shouted, dropping my spoon and spilling the milo on the floor.

It came from the window. I looked to see what it was and I saw Indo standing at the window, staring at me.

I unlocked the window and he climbed in.

"You made me spill my milo!" I shouted.

"That sucks, but, check it out!" Indo said excitedly. He pulled out some white sheets.

"Do you want to dress up as ghosts and scare Phil?" A grin grew over his face.

"Heck yeah!" I shouted excitedly. It will be quick. I'm sure Maori and Tuvalu will be fine.

New Zealand's POV:

This was the first time I woke up on my actual bed. It made me a little uncomfortable but it didn't last long.

"Aussie? Are you awake?" I asked.

"Yeah! I've been up for hours!" He said as if he was full of energy.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and dragged myself out of bed. I looked down at my arm to see a big bruise, it hurt but I couldn't remember where I got it from. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it was from me rolling off the bed during the night.

Aussie climbed down from his bed and looked through his clothes to get changed. He pulled out the same thing he always wore. I, on the other hand, had no idea what to wear and kind of just picked up a green t-shirt and shorts.

We left our room, Aussie rushed off ahead excitedly. I walked into the kitchen to see Netherlands reading the newspaper while smoking. The look of the cigarette made me uncomfortable.

"Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream!" Aussie chanted.

"Have some breakfast first," Netherlands mumbled.

"Aww. I wanted ice cream for breakfast," Aussie whined.

"I said ice cream in the morning, not ice cream for breakfast," He explained.

"We get ice cream?" I asked. Neth just nodded and took another puff from his cigarette.

"Do I have to wear the lead again?" I asked. I didn't want to leave the house if he was going to make me wear it again. I hated it. It's embarrassing.

"Depends if you will run off or not," He said, looking up from his newspaper.

"I won't!" I argued.

"Good, then you won't wear the lead. But if you do run off and I catch you, you will continue wearing the lead in public," He said.

It seemed like it was the best I was going to get out of him so I didn't argue.

I decided to skip breakfast. I was hungry, but the smoke made me feel sick. I kind of just sat there at the table while I watched Aussie eat his breakfast really quickly.

"Let's go now! I finished breakfast!" Aussie said, pulling on Neth's arm.

"Why did I say I would get them ice cream," He sighed under his breath.

He stood up from the table which seemed to get Aussie excited.

Netherlands decided to make us all walk to the nearest ice cream store. It was too early in the morning to walk but for some reason Aussie was really energetic and carried me half of the way.

Although I don't like being short, it's very helpful when you don't want to walk and your brother is energetic.

"I told you we took a wrong turn!" I heard someone shout.

"Shut up! It's hard to navigate with only one eye!"

"Then let me navigate!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Fiji and Palau arguing. They didn't seem to see me, but Netherlands seemed to notice my concern and ushered me ahead. I really wanted to talk to them, but Netherlands grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me forward.

I knew something was wrong.