Threatening Teacup

Malaysia's POV:

"I'm sorry! I had no choice! Do you realise what he'd do!" Fiji shouted. The tears rolled down his cheeks just like many occasions where he had been sucked into this type of betrayal before.

Indo and Phil were at my place having no idea what was going on. They seemed to retreat to the kitchen while I talked to Fiji. UK had no right to manipulate my brother like this. I pulled Fiji into a comforting hug, hoping it would get him to calm down.

"It'll be fine, just calm down, we can get through this," I explained.

"How? He is out there, waiting for us. By now he knows that I am talking to you," Fiji complained.

There was a loud knock on the back door. My heart raced and could see the colour drain from my brother's face. This family was a nightmare.

"Um, he is out the back," Indo said awkwardly.

"Don't let him in!" I shouted. Indo and Phil walked into the lounge and waited with us. They looked confused but still just as scared. We'd been through similar problems, but UK was always the persistent type.

"I know you are in there! I own you!! COME OUT!" UK hollered. He knocked louder on the door.

"You guys aren't the only ones I own! I will pay a visit to the others! Vanuatu, Tonga, Tuvalu! All of them!" He threatened. I wasn't very close with them, but I could tell Fiji saw them as a family and was protective of them. He was shuddering.

"NO! Don't hurt them!" Fiji shouted.

"Well, it's you two or them! Make your choice!" UK yelled in his typical victory tone. Fiji looked at me with wild eyes. And just when my life was becoming normal, they threw me headfirst back into chaos.

"No, there's no way I'm going back to living with him!" I shouted at Fiji.

"But-" Fiji tried to protest.

"NO! He will hurt us!" I explained.

"I realise that," He spat. I felt bad. But, I was not letting this happen again. UK already had Fiji wrapped around his finger. My brother no longer stands up for himself because of UK.

"Hey, where did your friends go?" Fiji asked randomly. He was right. Indo and Phil were gone. I suddenly focused on a small racket going on in the garden. I opened the blinds and looked through the window. Phil and Indo appeared to be beating UK with a chair and a stick of bamboo.

I stood there at the window for a few moments before getting sucked in and grabbing a wooden spoon from the kitchen and joining my friends.

It was fun. It felt good to get back at the grown man responsible for ruining my family. The three of us overpowered him and got him on the ground and just continuously beat him. It would leave a mark for sure. Good, he deserved it anyway. I felt no guilt.

"Stop!" Fiji shouted. We all stopped and looked at him. UK seemed to laugh nervously a little.

"It's my turn for revenge," An ominous grin grew on my brother's face as he held up a teacup threateningly.

Australia's POV:

Kiwi seemed really bummed out. I didn't enjoy seeing him like this. I still didn't understand why he didn't like it here. It was a nice enough place, aside from the smell. Neth didn't seem like a dangerous guy. I mean, compared to UK, he must be good. Right?

Kiwi and I stood in front of Netherlands. He held out two wrapped boxes. I didn't like the fact that my old name was plastered on one box. Sometimes I forget that he was the one that gave me my first name. It makes me cringe.

He handed us the boxes with our 'names' on them. He told us to unwrap them as he sat down on one couch. New Zealand reluctantly sat on the ground and opened his box. I sat down next to him and opened mine.

"Money?" New Zealand said confusedly. I got a box of money.

"Yep!" Neth said proudly.

"Are you trying to buy our trust?" New Zealand questioned. I was just as confused as Kiwi. I had never received this much money before, I don't even know what to do with it.

"Not at all, there is enough money in there for you guys to buy stuff to make yourselves at home," Neth smiled. That was... nice of him. I didn't understand what I was expecting. Kiwi still seemed unhappy.

"By this you mean, if you want to sleep in another bed, buy it yourself," Kiwi grumbled.

"Oh no, I was talking to Sweden the other day, and he said he could make you guys a bunk bed. It will be a few days before it arrives and it will need some assembly," Neth explained.

"Thanks," I said. It had been a while since anyone had given me this much kindness. I could get used to this.

"No problem," Neth replied. I noticed him give Kiwi a look which I could not understand.

"Thanks, Dad," Kiwi murmured through his teeth, not looking him in the eye, only staring at the ground.

"Good, now, get to bed, we will go shopping in the morning. But for now, you two need to sleep," Netherlands sighed as he ushered us to our room. He shut the door behind us and he left us to sort out what we would do to sleep.

I noticed Kiwi grabbing a small blanket from behind the chest of draws.

"You can take the top of the bed," He sighed. It confused me.

"Where will you sleep then?" I asked.

"Under the bed, don't worry, I'm used to it," Kiwi sighed. Under the bed? But why? Was he afraid of something?

"Are you sure? It might be uncomfortable," I asked.

"I'm sure, and as I said, I'm used to it," Kiwi seemed drained. The look in his eyes seemed dull and tired.

"No! You will sleep on the bed!" I demanded.

"I told you, I'm sleeping under the bed," He said, his tone staying the same. I felt bad for him. I had heard about how Neth treated him, but he didn't come across as any of the things Kiwi had explained him to be. I probably don't know the complete story though.

It was getting late, and I was exhausted. I didn't have enough energy to fight with Kiwi, so I laid down in bed and fell asleep straight away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! 

If you don't know, this is chapter 99! I would like to say, thank you all!! But I am afraid to say that I will be holding off on this story for a couple of weeks so I can catch up on the other stories and edit all of the mistakes I have made in this story so far. None of the story will change, I will just be fixing grammatical errors.

However, it is not all bad. I will be continuing writing the other stories and not only that, but I am reopening the Ask and Dare!

For those who would like a reminder, the rules are below:

1. You may ask and dare only those who have been mentioned in the story so far

2. Make sure your question or Dare is appropriate and non-racist

3. You can ask and dare as many times as you like

4. Set your questions and dares out like the following

To (Country/countries): (Question or dare you wish to ask)

5. Have fun, feel free to give the countries gifts

5. Ask questions and dares on this chapter only!!

6. Due to what has been going on recently, I am going to ask if we stay away from those topics (Protests, Coronavirus etc.) as they may be triggering for some people

And that is the rules! The Ask and Dare will be open two weeks so you have plenty of time to come up with questions!

Have fun! 

From the Author!!