Meeting

New Zealand's POV:

We woke up early but at least I got some sleep for once in my life. UK woke us up at 6 in the morning. I sat up and saw a set of clothes. I got out of bed and put the clothes on. I wore a white button-up shirt with black pants.

I left my room and started to walk towards the bathroom. The door was locked so someone was in there. I decided to go down for breakfast when I heard Canada mumbling to himself in his bedroom. I knocked on the door and Nada let me in.

He managed to put on his pants by himself thankfully but he was having trouble putting his shirt.

"Did you need help with that?" I asked. He nodded. It was a little difficult to get his arm through the sleeve with his cast on but we did it. I buttoned up his shirt and he thanked me. He also apologised for the inconvenience or something like that.

I went back to the bathroom but the door was still locked. I knocked on the door.

"I'm pooping!" America shouted from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes and actually made it downstairs. I made myself some toast and sat down in the kitchen. Nada joined me a few minutes later. He wasn't able to cook with his broken arm so he had cereal with maple syrup instead of milk.

Aussie came downstairs as well. His sleeves were rolled up and he looked uncomfortable. He stayed quiet and got himself some Weet-bix.

"You look good Aussie," Canda said.

"Shut up! Not a word," He said as he angrily ate his Weet-bix. UK was next to enter the kitchen, heading straight towards the kettle as always. UK and Aussie exchanged a dirty look each. I guess Aussie didn't like nice clothes.

America practically crawled into the kitchen. He kept whining about how it was too early in the morning. Eventually, we were all sitting down at the table awkwardly eating in the silence. Well, it was silent until Ame got some of his 'breakfast' on his white shirt. UK flipped.

"It's not that hard to dress nicely for once you know!!" He shouted. We all froze.

"America, take off your sunglasses, you look stupid! Australia, roll down your sleeves, you are not a bloody hobo!!" He yelled across the table.

"Why can't you two be more like your brothers?"

"So you mean, severely physically abused and with a broken arm?" Aussie argued back.

"I will give you a broken arm if you don't behave!" UK shouted. No one said anything. Ame took off his sunglasses and Aussie rolled down his sleeves.

I felt scared and like I couldn't leave. It was just quiet. After about five minutes of silence, UK stood up and told us we were leaving. We all followed him out the car and got in. No one sat in the front seat.

"No talking about what goes on in this house," UK said sternly.

"And Aussie!! Roll down your sleeves!!!" He shouted. 

America's POV:

It had been a while since I had been to a world meeting. Everyone is there. Well, all the countries are there. Dad hates bringing us to meetings and I hate it too. If there is one thing Australia and I can agree on it's not liking the uncomfortable clothes Dad makes us wear. At least he no longer makes us wear ties, thanks to last year's incident.

The car ride was slow and boring. The drive to the meeting place was a two-hour drive away. I know this much, four unhappy kids in the back seat of a car for two hours, never ends well.

By the time we got halfway, we had to stop. New Zealand was feeling car sick and had to throw up. I was disgusting and Dad made him sit in the front seat from then on. Canada sat in between Aussie and me for obvious reasons.  However, it didn't work.

It didn't take long before we were arguing with each other. If Canada wasn't there, I would have punched Australia so hard. Dad eventually stopped us with certain threats that shouldn't be repeated twice.

Once we finally arrived, Zea ran out of the car and vomited in a bush. I guess he doesn't like long rides. Dad told us to not talk to anyone unless they asked us a question. He also went over this whole being polite crap that no one ever cares about.

We walked through the doors and went up an elevator. When the elevator doors opened we walked straight into the meeting room. The room was decorated nicely. A big table in the middle and snacks on trays nearby. Who could possibly ask for more?

I saw little plarks with our names on them telling us where to sit. I was stuck in between Nada and Mexico. Mexi doesn't like me very much so most conversations end badly. Dad took his seat next Ireland and German Empire. I looked around the table. where everyone was sitting.

I spotted Mom sitting next to German Empire and Spain. I waved at her and she waved back. I was surprised to see that Aussie and New Zealand were sitting on the opposite side of the table next to each other. New Zealand seemed to be talking to Fiji. That could go very bad if Dad saw, but he seemed pretty busy with other matters.

Dad was arguing with Soviet Union. It seemed like a typical talk fight but then Dad stood up and pushed Mr Soviet. Mr Soviet pushed him back and if it wasn't for the Mom and Spain the would have been full on fighting. Everyone was watching.

When everyone was in there seats and reasonably calm, the meeting started. And it was the worst four hours of my life. I began playing a pen that was in front of me. I started drawing stars on my arms because I was so bored.

Not to mention, Mexico kept giving me dirty looks whenever I looked at him. I could barely maintain any braincells I had bouncing around in my head. The meeting was awful but after the meeting is another story.