Punching walls

New Zealand's POV:

I was trapped in a doorless room. Surrounded by glass walls. I was isolated and shivering. I walked over to one of the walls and looked through the glass. I saw Maori. She was crying and angry. She held a loaded musket and was trying to shoot someone invisible. She seemed desperate and scared. I felt bad for her, but I reminded myself that she didn't want me, so why should I care for her?

I backed away from the wall. I walked over to another wall. It was Canada. He was sitting on the ground quietly, but he seemed happy. He suddenly stood up and walked up to where I was. It scared me a little, but he looked past me. His eyes filled with concern for what was behind me. I turned around to see the glass wall behind me was fogged up. It seemed unsettling. I didn't want to look through it.

I walked over to the last clear wall. It was Mum and UK. They were hugging each other. It looked sincere, but there was something off about it. I noticed that both of them had their fingers crossed behind their backs. I noticed broken bottles of wine and empty packets of pills had scattered the ground. I felt unwell, just by looking at it.

I built up my courage to look at the fogged window. As I approached, I felt a sense of dread come over me. The fog cleared as I placed my hand against the glass. It was America.

He sat on a chair in the center of the room. He had a smile plastered on his face. It was obvious it was fake. But the worst part, the worst part, was the blood pouring from his wrist. America had his arm outstretched in front of him. He was just looking at the blood. As I looked into his eyes, I could see immense sadness, but he did nothing about it.

As more and more blood fell to the ground, I grew more panicked and tried to bang on the glass. He didn't notice. He needed help, and he needed it quickly. I tried to bang against the glass until I made a crack. I kept banging until the glass shattered. I didn't give my bleeding hands a second thought; I ran over to America.

But as he was almost in my embrace, he disappeared. I looked around the room frantically. There were just more glass walls. I looked through the glass of each wall until I found him standing in another room behind the glass.

I ran back to the middle of the room and grabbed the chair. I ran as fast as I could over to the glass and threw the chair at the glass. The glass shattered. I ran over to where America was standing and hugged him from behind. I could feel a shiver pass through America's body. He turned his head to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Don't cry, Ame!" I shouted while tears started filling my eyes.

"What are you talking about? I'm fine," America responded with a fake smile. His eyes looked dead and cold. When he noticed this, he put his sunglasses on.

"I'm fine, okay. You shouldn't cry, it doesn't make for a powerful soldier," America said.

I suddenly woke up.

France's POV:

"This is pointless !! We will never find him!" I shouted angrily as I punched the brick wall next to me.

"Calm down, sweetheart, we will find him," UK tried to reassure. I let out an annoyed sigh and looked my husband dead in the eyes. He backed off a little. He knew I was in control here.

I was getting stressed with every second that passed. I felt like a horrible mother. How could I just let my son be kidnapped ?! I had every urge to find the person who took Canada and rip their throat out. No one and I mean no one takes my son and not gets punished.

I looked down at the map. We had scouted out every European country, every American country and half of the Asian countries. I was getting tired, but I would not sleep until my son was in my arms again.