Fashion show

New Zealand's POV:

Aussie had suddenly gotten all excited about seeing his dad again. He told me a bit about his dad. He sounded like fun. I had never been to a picnic before so this will be new. After breakfast America and Canada left the table while Australia was going for another serving of Weet-Bix. France sat in the lounge knitting something and UK was finishing his tea.

"Can I go now?" I asked. My wrist was still chained to the chair and UK was the only one with the key. UK finished sipping his tea and sighed.

"Yes, you may," He looked annoyed and pulled out the set of keys. He unlocked the chain that connected me to the chair and took me into the lounge. He re-chained me to the coffee table in front of France and went back to sipping his tea. I sat on the floor awkwardly. My wrist hurt, so I tried to rub it but found it difficult to reach the sore spot.

"Not very talkative are you, dear?" France said still knitting. "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?". She seemed nice enough but I still hesitated.

"AUSTRALIA PUT DOWN THE SNAKE!!" A high-pitched screaming was heard from the kitchen and France stood up straight away and headed into the kitchen. I couldn't see what was going on but I did see a strange armless creature wiggle under the couch.

"Kill it France!" UK shouted. France ran into the lounge holding a frying pan followed closely by UK and Australia.

"Where did it go?" She looked around the lounge as Australia was desperately trying to stop her from finding the snake. 

"UK get our son off the floor! there is a snake on the loose!". UK ran over to me undoing the chain around my wrist and picking me up off the ground and placing me on the couch.

"There it is!" UK yelled as the snake wriggled out from underneath the couch. France raised her weapon and brought it down hard over the snakes head.

"STEVIE!!!!! NOO!!" Australia ran over to the dead snake and picked it up. He pushed France with such force that she fell over and he ran out the back door.

"Hey don't push your mother like that!!" UK said running after Aussie. France stood up looking a little shaken. 

"SHE IS NOT MY MUM!!" I could hear Aussie yell. America and Canada ran in the room to see what was happening. I sat there on the couch before understanding what had just happened. I looked down at my wrist only to notice I was free from the chains. All that was left was a large bruise where the metal cuff used to be. I rubbed the bruise and went to look out the back window only to see Australia being carried over UK's shoulder throwing a tantrum. UK took Aussie to his bedroom and locked the door. When he came down he sat next to France on the couch.

"The boy is trouble," He muttered.

"Hey! She literally killed Aussie's snake! What did you expect him to do!" I shouted in my brother's defence. Which was probably a bad idea.

"Do you want the chains back on or not?" UK said in a dark tone. I decided not to challenge him and backed away. 

America's POV:

After the whole snake incident, Canada invited New Zealand to hang out with us. I wasn't sure about the little boy at first but I agreed to let him hang out. We went upstairs to my room so I could show NZ my room. He was very interested in everything I showed him. I told him to wait for me so I could go to the toilet and when I came back, he had pulled out a plastic bag of my old clothes and was looking through it. I sat down next to him. New Zealand jumped and started frantically putting the clothes back in the bag.

"Sorry, I was just interested," He said almost terrified. I stopped him and told him it was okay. I grabbed the bag from him and pulled out a red piece of material New Zealand look at it for a second and asked what it was but, before I could say anything Canada came in and said:

"That was Meri's old bandanna when he was going through his 'Texas' phase."

"It wasn't a phase!" I retaliated.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever you say, cowboy," Canada responded smugly. I looked at my old bandanna again, it was a bright red with a white star on the front. Suddenly I got an idea.

"Hey, New Zealand?" I asked my little brother.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to try it on?" He nodded his head. I moved closer to him and folded the bandanna in half and then tied it around NZ's neck. I backed away to get a better look and he looks great. Which made me think.

"What are you planning?" Canada must have caught on to my expression.

"We could dress NZ up!" I said excitedly and Canada must have thought it was a good idea too because he ran into his room and came back with a pile of clothes.

"Let's do this," He said, "Is that okay New Zealand?"

New Zealand just nodded and we got to work.

...

We, being Canada and me, finally finished dressing New Zealand up. He was dressed in one of Nada's old t-shirts that was white with blue pattern sleeves and a pocket, as well as the red bandanna. He wore sand-coloured rolled up shorts and blue sneakers. I was impressed with our work.

"You look great New Zealand" Canada complimented him. New Zealand gave us a small shy smile.

"He would look even better if..." I said as I took off my sunglasses and put them on New Zealand, "There, perfect!".

"Let's go shown him to Mom and Dad" Canada suggested. We brought New Zealand downstairs to show Mom and Dad who were still sitting on the couch. New Zealand stood behind Canada holding his hand.

"Hey, look what Nada and I did to New Zealand," I said.

"You better not have done anything bad," Dad said as he turned around to look at us. Canada stepped out the way of New Zealand to show him off.

"He looks very handsome in that outfit! Where did you find the clothes my dears" France said as she studied my little brother who was standing there quietly smiling.

"They were some old clothes that were lying around," Canada said proudly.

"Very nice work!" UK complemented and then checked his watch. "We have to leave in ten minutes if we want to be on time to the picnic".

"I will get Australia ready" Mom said standing up from her seat.

"Alright dear".