Bets

New Zealand's POV:

"You want me to steal his money?" I asked.

"We aren't stealing his money, we are just borrowing it," Australia tried to just justify his plan. I wasn't convinced.

"Why?"

"I told you why, besides, Dad said he would help us complete the rest of the mission later," Australia's plan was a little shifty but, for some reason I still trusted him.

"I will cause a distraction while you sneak into UK's office and grab his wallet," Aussie went over the plan again.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I nodded. Australia ran into UK's office while I waited the door.

"Dad, Dad! I can't find Lucy," I heard Aussie shout.

"Who the bloody hell is Lucy?" UK asked sounding slightly panicked.

"My redback spider! She has gone missing!"

"WHAT!!??" UK ran out of the office followed by Aussie. Aussie gave me the signal and I went in. I looked around the office. It looked nicer with the lights on. I made my way to the desk and opened the drawers. 

I scavenged around, looking around for the wallet Aussie described. It wasn't in the draws but, I found it on the desk. I stashed it in my pocket. I looked at the pieces of paper on UK's desk before I left. I wasn't the best when it came to reading English but, I could pick out a few keywords.

It said something about a possible war. I didn't think much of it. I left the office and went into the downstairs bathroom, just like Aussie told me to. I waited down there for Australia to come and get me.

I opened the wallet and looked at all the money. There was a lot. I was sure if Aussie wanted to 'borrow' all of it or just some of it. Australia told me we could buy ourselves a lot of ice cream with only one note.

A couple of minutes later, Aussie knocked on the door. I opened the door and let him in. He closed the door and locked it behind him.

"Did you get it?" He asked. I showed him the wallet and he grabbed it off me. He opened it up and out a couple of notes and stashed them in his shirt pocket.

"Great, now put it back," Aussie said.

"What? No, you do it! This was your plan!" I didn't want to go back in there.

"Fine, make sure UK doesn't come down," Aussie said as he sneaked out the door and into the office. I stood guard in front of the door until Aussie came out.

"Okay, it's done," Aussie said as he walked past me. I followed him into the lounge where America was sitting watching a blank TV screen.

"Australia! I think I found your spider!" I could here UK scream from upstairs. Aussie ran upstairs to help UK with his spider. I sat down on the couch next to America.

"I didn't think you would pull it off," America said. It sounded like he was impressed. I felt good to hear that from him.

"Yeah," I said.

"I guess Aussie won the bet,"

"Bet?" I asked. I had never heard that word before. Sounded fun.

Australia's POV:

I was rather surprised it actually worked. I was feeling happy. I won the bet against America. He said Kiwi couldn't pull it off. I walked downstairs after getting Lucy off UK's back. I saw Kiwi and Ame talking to each other.

"You know what you owe me," I said to Ame with a huge grin on my face. America let out an annoyed sigh.

"I will give it to you later," He said.

"Aussie, what is a 'bet'? America won't tell me," Kiwi asked.

"Uh, well a bet is when you challenge someone with another idea on how something will turn out and the winner gets a prize" I explained.

"Cool! Can I try?". I didn't expect Kiwi to be so interested in betting.

"Sure,".

"Ooh, me too! I bet that you can't touch the top of the door frame!" America shouted. 

"And if I win, I get to dress you like a girl and you have to stay like that for the rest of the day!".

"And if I win, I get some of your oil!" Kiwi shouted back just as excited.

"Alright then, it's a deal!" America and Kiwi shook hands and Kiwi walked over to the door frame and started jumping to reach it. He was to short. I watched him for a solid ten minutes trying to touch the top of the door frame. It was kind of funny.

Kiwi came back looking defeated.

"You win," He said sounding a little sad.

"Yes!" America celebrated.

"Well, you know what needs to happen now," I smirked. I could see America's eye light up. When Kiwi realised what this meant he made a run for it. We managed to catch him. UK came downstairs and saw us holding Kiwi down.

"What is going on?" He said slightly confused.

"Do we have any girls clothes?" America grinned.

"There is a bag of France's old clothes in the laundry," UK said simply and went to the kitchen for some more tea.

We got the bag of the girl's clothes and picked out a light pink lacy crop-top and a white short skirt with rose-patterned pockets. We got Kiwi in the clothes and he was not happy. His face was red from embarrassment.

"You look good Kiwi," I said as I tried to hold back my laughter. America couldn't stop laughing. Kiwi tried to hit us but failed. Just then, Canada walked in. He took one look at Kiwi and burst out laughing.

"He needs high heels and headband," He laughed. Canada joined us and helped us accessorise the look. In the end, Kiwi didn't like his new look. Canada found a flower crown and a small chain necklace. We would have put make-up on him but, we didn't have any.

UK walked in holding his tea. He took a careful sip as he looked down at what we had done to our little brother.

"I just wanted to say that we will be eating out tonight," UK said and then left the room.

"Great, now get me out of this," Kiwi complained.

"No no no, you have to wear this for the rest of the day," America said smugly.

"You can't let me go outside wearing this!" Kiwi said sounding annoyed.

"That isn't how betting works," I explained.

"Dammit!"