Burnt toast (New)

Canada's POV:

The next morning was interesting. These countries lived a lot more strangely than I did. I had been wondering how long I would be here for. But it was two days ago that they took me. I don't feel like they kidnapped me as they had a good reason. Dad can get a little ambitious at times.

I ate nothing for breakfast, I just sat on the couch where I had slept. I was thinking to myself. Wondering how America was handling this, what Mom was doing about this. Was Dad really trying to kidnap us?

I have always feared Dad. I trusted Mom more. Dad had this tendency to snap easily and get angry in a moment's notice. He seems to enjoy controlling us kids and hates it when we rebel.

I started thinking about all the times I was the bad kid. I feel bad for my brothers. They were always the ones getting in trouble for every little thing; they seem to cover up all my mistakes by accident. Even though I act like the good kid who always follows the rule, I'm worse than my brothers. I feel like I haven't been punished enough.

"Hey Canada, what are you thinking about?" Tuvalu asked as she playfully draped herself over the backrest of the couch.

"Just my brothers," I sighed. Tuvalu rolled off the couch and sat down next to me.

"Don't worry, we can kidnap them too," She offered with a goofy grin on her face. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Do you have brothers?" I asked.

"Yes! Fiji is my brother, Vanuatu is my brother... at least I think they are my brothers. Hold on, let me check," Tuvalu said as she jumped off the couch and ran to ask Fiji. She ran back over to me.

"He doesn't know either. We just kind of accept everyone like family. It's what we do," She smiled.

"Ngera ngarngii?" I heard the voice of another girl seeming a little distressed (What is going on?).

"Big sister!" Tuvalu said excitedly as she ran over to the other girl. I turned my head to the other girl, pulling a blindfold off her face. She looked angry, even as Tuvalu hugged her.

"Mosaod!" She demanded (Explain). I had no clue what she was saying.

"Palau, calm down," Fiji said, placing his hand on her shoulder. She pushed it off.

"Are we speaking English now?" She asked sarcastically.

"Canada only speaks English," Fiji said, pointing at me.

"I can actually speak French too," I said nervously.

"Fiji... don't tell me you abducted one of the birth sons of UK," She sighed, disappointed.

"Maybe... but I had a reason!" Fiji argued back.

"Tell me about it later. I was supposed to meet Tonga by the beach to go fishing, so I will leave now," She muttered as she tried to walk out the door.

"Sister! You can't go! It's dangerous," Tuvalu exclaimed as she hugged Palau tightly.

"Dangerous? Fiji, what have you been filling the little dolphin's head with?" Palau snapped at Fiji. The sibling rivalry was intense. I could argue even more intense than America and Australia when they first met.

France's POV:

"UK's room, must be another nightmare," I sighed as I looked around the familiar room I had been sleeping in. I must have drank too much. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room again.

"Nope... I really am back in UK's bed," I sighed as I realised this was much worse.

I got out of the bed. I couldn't see UK in the room and fully dressed myself. That put one thing in my mind at ease, at least. I walked out of the bedroom and into the lounge to see UK drinking some tea.