Guests

New Zealand's POV:

Australia's snakes were so cute. I got to name Stevie the 2nd. We played with the snakes for a while but shortly after UK came in and told us that we would be having guests coming over for dinner. UK told us to get dressed nicely so we could go to the store before they arrived for dinner.

Aussie got dressed in a safari shirt and shorts while I changed into a grey t-shirt and pants. I was excited. I had never really left the house before. Well besides for my first escape attempt. Aussie and I waited outside by the car for UK. 

When he finally came outside he told us we were going to walk to the store. Aussie groaned and then we started our trek to the store. I got halfway through the trip and Australia gave me a piggyback ride the rest of the way. This tetanus thing is really annoying but, I have been getting better.

We made it to the store eventually. There were so many people. Australia wouldn't put me down so, he continued to carry me throughout the store. When we entered the store UK grabbed a strange metal cage on wheels.

"What is that?" I asked. UK looked concern and a little bit worried.

"This is a shopping trolly," UK answered.

"Woah," I had never seen anything like it before. Everything here was new to me. We walked around the store for a while. UK kept grabbing food off the shelves and putting it in the shopping trolly. Aussie took me through the different rows of food. He showed me where to find the Weet-Bix and Milo. We annoyed UK until he let us get a chocolate bar each.

We walked up to the counter where UK began unloading all the food he had collected.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We have to pay for the food, New Zealand. We can't just take it," He said as he put the food on to the counter. A lady was taking and scanning the food. It seemed very strange. After the lady gave all the food to us in plastic bags, UK distributed the bags between the three of us. 

I walked home myself instead of being carried. On the way home I ate the chocolate bar Aussie and I annoyed UK to get us. The sun was warm on my face and the scenery was beautiful. We passed several houses that had pretty gardens. I noticed a small plant in one of the gardens as we passed. It looked like the ferns my sister used to grow in our garden.

By the time we arrived home, my arms were sore because of the heavy bags. Aussie and I put the bags of food on the bench in the kitchen. We went outside to play some cricket together. Australia had been teaching me how to play and I think I'm getting really good at it.

We went back inside when Canada came out and told us that the guests were here. UK had invited his friends over for dinner. It will be nice to see Wales again.

Ireland's POV:

I like to visit my son as much as possible. I just wish I didn't give him up when he was younger. Australia didn't seem to like his new family and would constantly ask for me to take his back. But, this visit was different.

Australia would usually run up and greet me with a hug but now, he just waved at me. UK had brought up the fact that Australia was getting more and more attached to the new boy. I heard New Zealand was also adopted. Australia and New Zealand look very alike. My brother Northen Ireland and Wales are in a full-on conversation about rugby and how they are the best while New Zealand challenged them both to a game of rugby after dinner. Poor kid, North and Wales have been playing for years.

"Hey, Dad," Australia hugged me and I hugged him back.

"So, you still don't like it here?" I joked.

"Ha! You wish," He laughed back as he punched me playfully in the arm.

"Dinner's ready," I could hear UK's wife call from the kitchen. She is a nice lady but, Australia never seemed to like her much. If only Aussie wasn't so stubborn.

We sat down at the kitchen table ready to eat. Dinner was delicious. We all chatted to each other around the table. Talking about all of the many problems in our lives that we are never going to do anything about. After dinner, North, Wales and New Zealand went outside to play rugby. Australia and I wanted to watch and see who wins.

"If New Zealand wins you have to sneak me a couple of beers next time you come over!" Australia said.

"How old are you again?" I laughed.

"Old enough!" He said.

"Okay, okay. But, if North wins you owe me ten dollars,".

"Deal!" We agreed.

"Is no one voting for me?" Wales said sounding a little hurt.

"Let's just play already," North yelled. The game started and to my surprise, I underestimated New Zealand. He was really good, even up against North. It was a long game but there was a clear winner. Which meant I now have to bring my probably underaged son some beer next time I come. Australia won't forget and will hold me to my word until it is fulfilled.

"Yes!" Australia celebrated as he ran up to New Zealand and hugged him.

"Heh, thanks, Aus-" I could see New Zealand fall limp in Australia's hug. Wales ran up to them and helped Australia move the unconscious country into the shade.

"What's going?" I asked. North had run inside to get UK.

"He fainted," Australia said sounding rather upset. UK came running outside and over New Zealand.

"What happened?" UK demanded.

"We were playing rugby and he just fainted once the game was over," Wales explained.

"Australia, you know New Zealand is still unwell! He can't play a full game of rugby!" UK started freaking out. New Zealand didn't seem very unwell and he played rugby just fine.

"Help me take him to his room," UK asked me. I did as he asked and when we placed him down on the bed UK checked his temperature.

"You said New Zealand was unwell?" I asked.

"Yes, he has been recovering from a tetanus infection," He sighed.

"WHAT!" I was surprised. "Have you vaccinated him yet?".

"The doctor that vaccinating him now is a bad idea. Until the infection is completely gone he is to be resting and letting his body fight it off," UK explained. 

"Will he be okay?" Australia's voice came from behind us. We turned around to look at him.

"Of course he will be okay. He is just a little exhausted," UK said kneeling down to Australia's height.

"We should let him rest for now, okay," 

"Okay,".

Australia seemed sad as he left the room. We all left some after. I said my goodbyes to Australia and drove home.