50K part 2!! + Competition winners!

Hey guys... Sorry this took so long, but I'm back, I'm healthy and I'm safe. Well, I still can't get over the fact that I have reached 50K! I hold so my pride in my books because of you guys and your comments and support are getting me through the week, one day at a time. I love you all so much and if you try and deny it, I will fight you on how much I love you!

I love all the support you have given me and as much as I want to shout out all the people that have really made a difference over the years, there are just too many of you. You guys make me feel loved. Some of you have been with me since I started and others are new to the family.

I just want you all to feel like you are a part of my family. I will love you like and mother, joke with you like a dad, protect you like a brother and support you like a sister. If you guys ever need anything, I'm here for you guys, because I know I can rely on you guys.

Anyway, that's enough from me for now. Shall we get on with the ask and dares?

SaltyMackrel

To Australia and New Zealand: I have Tim Tams and milk! Here you go! Feel free to share them with whoever, I have plenty. But don't eat too many!

Australia: YES!!!

New Zealand: I want some...

Australia: You can have the milk. The Tim Tams are mine

New Zealand: Can I have one at least?

Australia: Nope! Mine.

New Zealand: At least while he is distracted, I can steal some of his milo...

Malaysia: May I join?

New Zealand: Of course

malaysia_idk + Echa_Malaya

To all countries: Greetings, I have a deep sense coming, that you countries haven't seen Boboiboy and ejen ali, let's make a deal, if you watch Boboiboy season 1-3, Boboiboy the movie, Boboiboy galaxy, Boboiboy the movie 2,ejen ali season 1-2 and ejen ali the movie, I will give you a year' worth of your favourite foods or drinks, and if you don't watch all,i will take your favourite foods or drinks. Also, here *gives national animals plushies *.

I will also give them anything they want that's under 1000 pounds. To also eat durian pizza hahahahaa

Everyone agreed, more or less, and they binged watched all of it. However, America and Russia had to be placed in separate rooms because they kept fighting with each other. While watching Boboiboy the movie 2, Malaysia and Indonesia passed around durian pizza to everyone. Although most were reluctant to try it, they enjoyed it. Except for Italy. He went off on a 3 hour rant which made everyone else miss out on the movie.

iroman152

To UK: Listen up bud! I want to know what made you think taking kids and using them for war was a great idea? Also you can have a single cup of tea while you explain yourself.

UK: I appreciate the tea, so I will explain. So, being an Empire is a difficult task, it's all a competition.  And, I didn't take all of them. Some were just... not up to standard, but they are still mine and I marked them and everything. Also, instead of sending my own troops to war and using my resources, I realised I could benefit by taking from my colonies. France doesn't like it when I call them colonies though. Also, nice cup of tea.