Waking up

New Zealand's POV:

After a small lesson about this thing politics, France sent me to bed. I lay in the unfamiliar bed while hugging my sheep. I hadn't shared a room before so it was definitely a new experience. However, the only knowledge I gained from the experience is that Aussie snores really loud.

I spent the whole night trying to fall asleep but, every time I was about to close my eyes Aussie would snore. I feel like he did it purposely but, he was absolutely asleep. I tried to wake him up but, Australia is a heavy sleeper. Long story short I moved with me sheep to the couch in the lounge and slept there.

...

I woke to France shaking me, gently, awake. I opened my eyes to be greeted with the morning sun shining in through the window. It would have been nice if it wasn't blinding me. I sat up and looked around waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light.

Everything seemed to annoy me. I stood up and stretched.

"Good morning dear," France said sweetly. I was too tired for anything so I just nodded. I made my way to the kitchen and sat down drowsily at the table. Canada was already there eating his maple syrup with a couple of pancakes on the side.

The amount of maple syrup on his plate made me feel sick. After a while, Australia walked out of the room we were supposed to share and stretched. He walked over to me and sat down.

"How was your night?" Canada asked Aussie

"I had good night sleep," Australia said yawning himself awake.

"I'm sure you did," I muttered under my breath.

"Kiwi, you look terrible today," Australia commented.

"Gee, thanks," I said rudely. Australia ignored my response and started scanning the cupboard.

"Where is the Weet-Bix?" Australia said after going through every drawer and cupboard.

"I don't have any here," France said as she entered the room.

"So you're telling me, there is no Weet-Bix?" Australia started to sound annoyed. France nodded her head and hummed a small tune.

"Well, what am I supposed to eat now?" Aussie whined.

"You can have toast if you are going to be picky, the spreads are in the left cupboard," France replied calmly. Aussie grumbled and walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a chocolate spread. He made his toast and sat back down next to me.

It was kind of funny to watch Aussie angrily eating toast. Definitely made my day better. America was the last one to join us. I didn't know what he was eating but, it didn't look like breakfast. I made myself some honey toast.

"I will be taking New Zealand to the doctors this afternoon, I want to know if you wanted to come or just want me to drop you all of at UK's," France announced.

"Why can't we just stay home?" America whined.

"Because you are too irresponsible," France said, "Now make up your mind,".

"Do we have to go back to Dad?" Canada asked.

"Yes, I can't leave you here alone, but, if you come you can get a treat after," France bargained. America was the first to say he wanted to come. I felt kind of nervous. Although the last trip was alright, I still didn't like it there.

Australia's POV:

I was not happy about the 'no Weet-Bix' part of the morning but, the rest went alright. New Zealand seemed extra tired than usual. I had also noticed, he hadn't parted with his sheep plushie since the day before.

After breakfast I got dressed and so did Kiwi. I wore the same thing as always. No surprises there I guess. I played with New Zealand for a while. We played games such as hide-and-seek and chasey (the Australian equivalent to tag).

I didn't take long before the morning disappeared and France was making lunch for all of us. We didn't sit at the table for lunch, we just ate in the lounge. France made mini sandwiches which were delicious. Far better than UK's cooking.

Once the plate of sandwiches had become empty France went to the kitchen to wash the plate. She came back and told us to get ready to go. Before you know it, all of us are sitting in the car waiting to leave.

France had left her bag inside and quickly race in the house to get it. When she came back we were all still in one piece for once. She turned the ignition and started driving.

I noticed Kiwi looking a little nervous. He hugged his sheep and looked out the window. I tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped a little. He turned around to face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, being the wonderful brother I am. Kiwi didn't say anything he just hugged his sheep tighter. I figured he was nervous about seeing the doctor, so decided not to bring it up.

France pulled up outside the doctor's office and we all walked in. France talked to the lady at the counter and then we sat down in the waiting room. Kiwi was looking far more nervous now. Canada waited politely while America was trying to annoy him.

I don't blame Ame, I got bored pretty quick. The waiting room was empty aside from us and a few others who looked nearly dead. The only things there was to entertain us was a silent TV in the corner playing the news and pile of renovation magzines.

I started to fiddle with everything out of boredom and waited for something interesting to happen.

Suddenly a doctor walked through the door.

"New Zealand," They announced. France and New Zealand stood up and I started to follow them when France turned around.

"Wait here with your brothers, this won't take long," France said then turned around and walked with New Zealand following behind her. New Zealand looked back at me before he disappeared through the door. I waved at him and then sat back down next to Canada. Just waiting to see New Zealand again.

I ended up getting into a fight with America and Canada tried to break up the fight but it didn't work. A nurse came by and successfully broke up the fight. She then asked us where our parents were.

This was going to be bad.