Ch 193: Someone poisoned the Saintess

Leaving the medical department, in Lin Ye's heart there is still echoing what Silence and Ansel said to him.

"Not only you're not infected, but you have the value of a newborn child."

At this time, Lin Ye wonders if it was because he had only been in this world for two years.

it's not like he should have been the same amount as a person that breathes it for a decade.

But then he thought, even if it's only a few years, it doesn't make sense to be that low.

After all, Chernoborg is not a good place to live.

Compared with Rhodes Island, there are a lot more infected people, and the sanitation environment is much worse.

Rhodes Island has better air to breathe than Chernoborg could ever dream to have.

Could it because of him being a pure human? According to Ptilopsis, pure humans have extremely poor adaptability to Originium, and it is near impossible for them to learn Arts.

But having the value for Lin Ye is unheard of in this world. So, he plans to go to Skadi to ask what's going on with him.

But there is one thing that makes him more concerned than this. That is before leaving the medical department, Silence sealed his medical report in a bag and told him that, except for Skadi, she had never seen this happen to a person and asked, no. It's better to say begged him to be careful to tell anyone about this.

So, he asked what she means.

At that time, she shook her head and then says, "If you don't want to wake up and find yourself lying on the cold operating table, and see your internal organs hung up high. Then you can hear a string of weird laughter, then it's better for you to keep this a secret."

Lin Ye shut up immediately. He left the medical department and returned to the fourth floor of the office building.

Yesterday he had already asked Skadi what she will be doing, and Skadi said she will stay in Rhodes Island because she is without a mission these days.

So he must see Skadi in the office at this time.

So now, Lin Ye is humming a simple tone while using his card to open the office door,

When the door opens, what greeted him is a big sad face, only less than ten centimeters away from him.

He almost throws his card at him is frit.

"Doctor Lin! You finally came back!", both powerful big hands pressed Lin Ye's shoulders, Lin Ye lowered his graze and see the familiar pair of chest muscles in front of him,

"I'm waiting for you! "

Lin Ye the corners of his mouth twitch slightly, "U-Um nice to meet you again. U-Um Mr. Bull?"

"Who's Mr. Bull! My name is Matterhorn!" Matterhorn watches Lin Ye with his piercing eyes.

"Did you forget me?!"

"No! I didn't forget! Of course, I didn't forget! I u-um just pranking you."

Lin Ye shakes his head, "Well, Matterhorn, can I ask you something. Can you let me go first?"

"Oh, oh, Okay.", Matterhorn immediately reacts, letting go of his hand, and steps back to give Lin Ye some room to breathe

He feels a bit guilty about how he did, "Sorry, Dr. Lin, I was excited. I really have no choice but to come to you. But you went to Lungmen for a business trip a few days ago, so I can only I came here to wait for you a few hours every day for you to finally be back."