Ch 218: Cute Boys

"Hello, folks of the medical department! Does anyone here want to come with me to a diplomatic mission in Kjerag? There are two slots left so hurry up. First come, first served!" Lin Ye shouted as he strode into the Medical Department's office.

Ansel, who was sitting in a chair analyzing biological samples, couldn't take it anymore and abruptly stood up. He walked up to Lin Ye while glaring at him and scolded him.

"You're insufferable!"

Lin Ye tries to calm him down," Hey, hey, calm down now bunny boy"

"What did you just call me?!"

"Amiya asked me to come here to retrieve the medicine for Kjerag's locals. I figured I should do something if I'm passing by" Lin Ye wisely chose to ignore the bunny boy's outburst...

At this moment, Ptilopsis came over while rubbing her eyes...with a blindfold still covering them.

"Dr. Lin, you interrupted our work." Lin Ye glanced at her.

"Do you think you can still work while blindfolded?"

"It's too bright here. Sleeping without a blindfold is impossible."

"Didn't you say that you were working?"

Ptilopsis tilted her head for a moment before she revealed an expression of realization.

"Yes, Dr. Lin, thank you for your reminder,"

"You little..." he was about to give both her cheeks a good pinching.

"It's alright." At this moment, Silence came out to speak, saving Ptilopsis from Lin Ye's hands.

"Although Kal'tsit didn't say anything about it. I think sending a medic operator would be for the best. That way, we can guarantee the diplomatic group's safety while also making sure that our drugs wouldn't harm any of the locals in Kjerag. So then, who wants to volunteer?"

After she finished speaking, Lin Ye scans the staff in the medical department with expectant eyes.

Rhodes Island's medical department is pretty much filled with women, with only a handful of men in between.

But Lin Ye isn't expecting for them to raise up their arms and scream, "I want to follow Dr. Lin!"

As if... Lin Ye silently laughs at his own self-loathing joke.

And it seems that reality does agree with him, poor lad.

"No one wants to go?" Silence asks.

Hibiscus says, "I can't go, I'm a Sarkaz, do I need to say more?"

Lin Ye nods understandably.

SIlence silently says "How about you Myrrh, can you go?"

A bespectacled girl with short red hair and petite figure perks up.

When asked by Silence, she pushed up her glasses and said in an apologetic tone

"I'm sorry but work here is already tight! Besides, we're already approaching the deadline for some of our medicine orders. I really can't leave the landship right now."

Silence, who obviously knows about the situation on the drug side, nodded while massaging her forehead.

"Right, we can't delay those orders anymore. You really can't leave."

Then she turns her gaze towards Ptilopsis.

She understands what Silence is about to ask and immediately answered