Ch 231: Tsundere-I Mean, Proud People

Pramanix has a bad relationship with her brother, Silverash.

This is a fact that he has already known for a long time and has been repeatedly stated by others.

It was only now that he had seen that event first-hand. Matterhorn already told him before that Silverash and Cliffheart had not seen each other for a year, Pramanix even longer than that. The younger sister chose to come because she wanted to see her elder brother again, but the elder brother didn't even mention the other sister at all.

That's as far as he could see for now anyways.

They were deceived into coming here, he knows.

The third-party deceived them by lying about Silverash's health in an attempt to lure the two sisters here. It worked.

Lin Ye could see how much Pramanix hated her title of Saintess. He had also known beforehand that neither Matterhorn or Cliffheart had been persuading her to return to Kjerag, she had even asked for Lin Ye to come with her. The point is, even though Pramanix resented Silverash, somewhere within her heart, the Saintess still held some degree of love for her brother.

This means there is still a chance for Lin Ye to repair their relationship.

But if they followed Silverash's words and left Kjerag, then this chance would be wasted, and Lin Ye could not guarantee that such a similar event would appear again in the near future.

Therefore, Lin Ye will have to salvage the situation, no matter what.

And, here he is. Directly blurting out the problem without a shred of care.

Lin Ye felt like he was finally a protagonist, that he was actually making a difference.

No one would dare to get on Silverash's bad side.

No one but him.

Sure enough, after he asked this question, the faces of everyone present changed. The same was true for Silverash. The room entered into a state of tense silence but Lin Ye kept his composure.

Silverash finally looked at Lin Ye seriously, unlike before where he only took superficial glances.

So you're finally looking at me? Good, I need all your attention right now.

"Who are you?" Silverash glared at Lin Ye for a few moments before speaking slowly.

"My name is Lin Ye." Lin Ye didn't budge under his gaze.

"And what are you?" He seems to want to challenge Lin Ye.

Cliffheart interjected in to help Lin Ye out "Doctor Lin is-. "

"Encia, don't interrupt me while I'm talking to my guest." Silverash says lightly while not letting Lin Ye out of his sight, "Be a good girl and eat your food or it's going to get cold."

Cliffheart instantly shuts her mouth. She could only glance helplessly at Lin Ye as if she was saying, 'Well, I tried. Good luck.'

"I am a friend of Pramanix and Cliffheart. "Lin Ye replied, "I also work as a psychologist at Rhodes Island."

"Psychologist?" Silverash frowns, "Are you saying Encia has a psychological problem?"

"Mr. Silverash." Lin Ye relaxed his posture, "As a big brother to two sisters, please be a good role model for them and don't jump to conclusions so quickly. It's not a good habit to have, would you not agree?" Lin Ye said politely.

Matterhorn, who was standing by Silverash's side, looked at Lin Ye with a mixed expression. He was glad that Lin Ye was standing up for Cliffheart and Pramanix, but he was also worried about how Silverash would react to Lin Ye's words.