Ch 330 Retreat Notice?

Matoimaru's words were like a cardiotonic injection, reenergizing Lin Ye to continue searching for Skadi.

It's just that the effectiveness of this shot was almost exhausted in the next week's aimless search.

Yes, they had been searching for a whole week, and couldn't find any useful clues. The soldiers of Ursus rummaged almost all the islands around the town of Harlan and could not find the shadow of any large creatures, let alone the deep sea treasures they were struggling to pursue. For Lin Ye and his party, Skadi's clue was also gone. They never saw the island again thereafter. That island disappeared under their noses and never showed up again.

On the eighth day, a strong typhoon hit the town of Harlan. For safety reasons, SilverSword issued an order not allowing any team to go to sea on a typhoon day. In fact, his order was rather unnecessary. Everyone's patience ran out throughout the week. There were only a few islands around Harlan, and each island had their footprints, but nothing was found. No one would ever venture out to the sea in this kind of weather.

The rain fell on the top of the tent, making a grumpy sound. The wind was whistling, and the tent was shaking fiercely as if it would be set off by the wind in the next second. The atmosphere inside the tent was in sharp contrast with the appearance of the tent. Aside from those noises, inside the tent was simply terrifyingly quiet.

It took nobody-know-how-long before Magallan softly opened her mouth and broke the silence, "Well, Mr. SilverSword of Ursus just sent a notice. Be prepared and we can evacuate in two days."

Raising her head, Matoimaru looked at Magallan with some surprise "Evacuation? What do you mean?"

"Literally." Skyfire who was also sheltered from the rain in the same tent on the Rhodes Island side, said. After getting along with the group for a week, she became acquainted with Blue Poison and Magallan. She often come to their tent to discuss academic issues from time to time.

"He thinks it will be a futile effort if we continue the search. We have searched the surrounding waters completely, and we can't find a little clue, which only means there is nothing we want here."

Frostleaf took off her headphones, and then slowly said, "So he just wants us to go back where we came?"

"Exactly, It's just a polite way of saying the mission failed." Skyfire shrugged, "How boring. I was quite interested in seeing large creatures from the deep sea."

Blue Poison said, "You will change your mind when you see a real one."

"Tsk, I don't think so. I don't think anything in this world would scare me. "Skyfire said, "As long as it can be killed."

Skyfire was a little proud. She sounded like those overly confident game players that Lin Ye saw on the Internet in his previous life.

The "as long as there is a HP bar on it, I will kill it. There is no such thing as an unkillable BOSS", type of person.

Normally, Lin Ye would definitely banter with her, but he was not in the mood, especially when he learned that the mission was about to end.

"By the way, I have a question I want to ask all the time." Skyfire looked at the people of Rhodes Island and asked, "Where is your Abyssal hunter? Why didn't she never show up, even though the mission is about to be over? What information did she really find?"

Everyone exchanged glances, but they didn't know how to answer Skyfire.

Skyfire was not stupid. Looking at everyone's reaction, she hummed, "Nevermind, I know you have something you must hide from me. If you don't want to say it, then don't say it. I thought we were getting along quite well this week. But it doesn't matter. The joint operation is about to disband, so goodbye." She opened the tent and left in the rain as she talked, and her departure also made the Rhodes Island operators in the tent somewhat relieved.