Ch 235: Are You a Saint?

When Lin Ye dragged his exhausted body downstairs, he found that everyone was already waiting for him in the dining hall, including Pramanix.

"Good morning,"

Lin Ye greets everyone weakly and then he sees Matterhorn wearing an apron and holding two dinner plates full of food in his hands. He notices Lin Ye, and his brows frown immediately. The plates are placed in front of Pramanix and Cliffheart. He then stands up straight, looking at Ye with a serious look.

"Doctor Lin, please avoid doing that in the future."

Lin Ye, who had been tossed around by Lappland and had a bad cold gaze at Matterhorn. So, when he sits on the chair and heard Matterhorn's words, he didn't react for the first couple of seconds. He was stunned for nearly five seconds and asks, "What do you mean?"

Matterhorn unties his apron and put it on the back of his chair. Then he walks to Lin Ye's side and whispers, "Doctor Lin, I know that you are in the prime of life and are full of energy, but you can't do that early in the morning."

Lin Ye slowly tries to process what he means.

Then Lin Ye jumps out of the chair like a frightened rabbit "Hey, don't talk nonsense! If you smear my innocence, even if I can't beat you, I will beat your ass hard enough!"

"Innocence? What innocence?" Matterhorn is confused by his reaction, "I clearly heard your voice. In the morning, you were training with Lappland. Am I wrong to assume that?"

Lin Ye is stunned. "You said I was training with Lappland?"

"Yes?" Matterhorn frowned. "Could it be that you were doing something else? I apologize for the misunderstanding."

"No, no. I'm sorry that I disturbed you with how loud I was with her."

Matterhorn's expression eased "If you are interested. I don't care that much of the noise. I got up early anyway, but it's different for the Mistress and Young Miss. Especially when you are living in the room next to the Mistress. With such a big noise, how can the Mistress rest."

Matterhorn is still educating him "Doctor Lin, I know you are diligent. Obviously, you are just medical staff, but you are more serious about training than ordinary combatants. I allow you to do training but please not do it in your room. Your room is so close to the Mistress. If you need to be in the room, come to my room, my room is on the floor, as long as you don't yell too loudly, of course."

"N-No! No, no." Lin Ye is taken aback, shaking his head like a rattle. "Next time I practice at night, I will practice with Lappland at night, so I don't need to trouble you."

"Actually, it's not troublesome. I'm also busy at night. Although I don't know how to use a sword, I can teach you how to gain muscle. Dr. Lin, you are really too thin." Matterhorn talks about how to gain muscle with Lin Ye for a long time. Matterhorn realises Lin Ye has not eaten yet and relents.

"Wait. I'll help you get breakfast." Matterhorn says as he finally leaves.

Lin Ye sighed in relief

Cliffheart goes and takes a seat right next to him like last night: "Doctor Lin, where is Lappland?"

"Asleep. "Lin Ye sighs he can still feel the pain of some of Lappland's bite mark on his neck. Luckily for him, he is wearing a turtleneck sweater to hide them from everyone, "Is she a mad dog or something?"

"She did run back after at night and then she goes and falls asleep on your bed." Lin Ye was about to nod but felt that Cliffheart's tone was weird, and then understood something. He turns his head and stared at Sussurro, who is pretending to notice him.