Ch 246: What to Say to a God?

After entering the holy temple, Lin Ye realised immediately how sacred the temple was.

The facilities in the temple seem to be ordinary, though not as well kept as the tourist attractions in his previous life. The stairs leading to the second floor were old and creaked when they stepped on them.

Lin Ye had to worry about whether he would step on the air, so he couldn't help but be cautious. The holy temple was built on the top of the snow-capped mountains. On the second floor, you can overlook the entire snow-capped mountains through the windows. The mountains surrounded by clouds and white snow gave the holy temple an otherworldly atmosphere. At the top of the stairs on the second floor, Pramanix stops Lin Ye, saying that before seeing God, he still had one last job to do.

After speaking, she left, but returned soon after, holding a pot of hot water in her hand.

"What is that for?"

Pramanix simply says "It's for cleaning you."

Lin Ye is shocked "Cleaning?!"

"Yes, cleaning." she frowns "You are so surprised. What did you think? Isn't it normal to clean yourself? Do you want to be filthy while meeting God?"

Lin Ye feels that her so-called purification was different from what he imagined. Looking at the towel hanging on the basin, he carefully asks, "Do I just need to clean my face."

"You also need to wash your hands," she replies.

Pramanix is a little confused: "Is this not what you had in mind? What did you think would happen?"

Of course, Lin Ye could not tell her the true meaning of "purification". She is a saintess. She should be the purest person in the world. If he talks to Pramanix about something impure, wouldn't he corrupt her? So, he pretended not to hear it and picks the basin up.

He washes his face and dries it with a towel.

Then he found that the water in the basin was not ordinary water, it seems to smell like lavender.

After washing his face and hands, Lin Ye considered himself properly cleansed. However, Pramanix still did not let him in. She then proceeds to tell him about the precautions for nearly five minutes.

Lin Ye's scalp was numb by all of her talking, but there was nothing to complain about. When she was running for the saintess at the beginning of the year, she had to go through a more difficult and troublesome process in order to meet God.

Compared to her, Lin Ye had it easy, not to mention that he had already met with God twice before.

"Okay, that's probably it." she finally let go of Lin Ye, and then slowly moves her body to reveal a wooden door behind her, "God is in the hall, remember what I said"

Lin Ye nods "Don't worry, I remember... I think."

The wooden door was opened.

Lin Ye felt a cool breeze on his face, he could hear a series of crisp wind bells. Lin Ye was finally able to see the god of Karlan.

In fact, it is the girl he saw half an hour ago, but her dress is completely different now.

She is wearing an extremely gorgeous pure white robe, The robe is surrounded by fiery red maple leaves. It can be said to be the main hall, but it is actually more like an observation deck. The maple tree is planted outside the main hall. The wind blew the maple leaves into the main hall. The leaves coloured the hall in autumn. And God is sitting with her back facing Lin Ye and Pramanix, looking at the snow-capped mountains in the distance, her long brown hair reaching the ground.

Pramanix kneels down and says in a very respectful tone. "I brought you a guest, great god."

She glances at him as if to say to him," Your turn."

However, he only looks back at her with a face full of confusion.

Me? What's happening? Should I speak? What should I say? Lin Ye vaguely remembers that it is his turn to speak, but he only vaguely remembers what she told him to do. He tuned out on most of her lecture.

Of course, he can't be completely blamed. Most of what Pramanix's sermon demanded was for Lin Ye to respect God. Lin Ye thought this was just common sense. The other party is a god after all. He would be an idiot to offend them.

Seeing that Lin Ye hasn't spoken for a long time, Pramanix feels something is wrong. So, she coughs slightly, which is the second reminder to Lin Ye.

However, Lin Ye still didn't know what to say, He looks at God, the back of Messiah, and didn't know whether he should start with a "hello" or a "hi" Although he had seen her counterpart an hour ago. Yes, but the Messiah at that time wasn't acting like a God. Lin Ye finally was able to understand what Messiah said at that time.

"I want to see you with- my other self."

So, what should be the first sentence said to God?

I can't say "I just edited the photo for you and made you look better. Would you like to take a look?". Hah, if I really said that, Pramanix probably will kick me off the mountain cliff.

"Ahem. Ahem!" Pramanix coughs twice to remind, urge Lin Ye to say something.

Lin Ye had no choice but to bite the bullet. "Then..."

Pramanix suddenly felt that he will say something stupid-

"Hello, my name is Lin Ye, I am 22 years old this year, and I am a doctor."

If it weren't for the presence of God, she would get up and slam the holy bell on Lin Ye's head.

What kind of opening remark is that!? she screams in her head.

Did he not listen to a word she said?

Ahhh!!! What are you doing?! Don't you know that you are facing God?! What is that self-introduction?! This is the greatest existence in Karlan. It is a very rare thing to make an exception for you, an outsider! to meet GOD! You! Why can't you be more serious! Pramanix is furious.

There are not many people who can make her, the Saintess of Kjerag, mad because of her position. From this point of view, Lin Ye is also a very talented person to do that.

It's over, you will definitely be punished by God. she laments, thinking how to stop the anger of God for Lin Ye.

However, what she didn't expect was for God actually respond to Lin Ye.

"Hello." without looking back, she smiled softly.

"My name is Messiah. I don't know how old I am this year. I am a god by profession." She said.

Pramanix's mouth is ajar.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Weebly & HayashiKisho

Edit by Jaq