Ch 234: Talent Around Girls

He sneezed several times in a row and felt cold. When he wanted to grasp his blanket tightly but he can't seem to find it.

At this time, he heard the sound of rustling beside him, so he slowly opens his eyes and sees a white figure wrapped in his thick blanket, curled up beside him on his bed.

Lin Ye glares at the white figure, and the white-coloured figure wakes up and glared at him.

"Am I dreaming?" Lin Ye murmurs, turning over, and continuing to sleep, "I am seeing a dumb dog ​​on my bed in my dream. Weird dream."

Feeling ignored, Lappland began to feel enraged. She immediately rushes forward and grabs Lin Ye's arm.

Then she bites it down.

"Ahhhhh! Oww! It hurts! it hurts! Let go!"

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Lin Ye's miserable cry rung out all around the courtyard of Silverash's house. Even Silverash drops his glass of wine at the dining hall after hearing his cries.

"No need." Silverash takes a handkerchief and wipes his hands, and says faintly, "I heard the guard said, last night, the Rhodes Island member who never came back, this morning jumped over the wall and entered the Villa, and then rushed to the man's room. I was just shocked by how loud he screamed." It seemed to be to verify Silverash's guess, and the screams coming from the second floor quickly faded.

"He's a very interesting guy."

Silverash puts down his handkerchief, and the butler Green walks up to him waiting for any order. Then he puts on his coat.

Green asks in a low voice, "Master, do you want to go out for work today?"

"Yes. Is it a different day today?"

"... the Mistress and Young Miss are back." Green says, "Do you really not want to accompany them?"

"Encia is no longer a child." he pauses and looks back at Green, who buries his head lower.

"The one named Dr. Lin is a very interesting guy. It should be enough for him to accompany both Encia and Anya." Silverash gets up, walks towards the door, but stops for a while.

"What do you think of him?"

"Dr. Lin?" Green thought for a while, and says, "He is not afraid of Master, he can express his thoughts in front of Master at such an age, and he knows its a taboo to do that ... But he still did it, which is rare. No wonder the Misstress and the Young Miss are friends with him."

"He is not afraid of me?" mutters Silverash, "Is that so? He was not afraid of me. Even my subordinates are afraid of me, but he is not. And it always feels that there is a very special smell on his body."

"Special smell?" Green is a little confused.

"Well, it's a special smell." He then stares back at Green. "Are you afraid of me?"

Green lowers his head again, and says, "I'm just in awe in your presence Master."

"Awe? That's good." Silverash nodded, "By the way, I can't remember sending a letter to my sisters to come back. I'll say it once."

Silverash says lightly," If there is a disobedient eagle around me, I don't want it. Do you know what I mean?"

Under Silverash's emotionless gaze, Green feels a chill crawling up in his back. He tries his best to maintain his respectful tone, and says, "I-I understand,"

"That's good you do." Silverash nods, and then picks up his cane. "The messenger from Rhodes Island must have a job to talk to us. For Encia's sake, I would like to talk to them about the preparations for the dinner tonight. Something that is not as shabby as last night."