Ch 200: Matterhorn's Request

Twenty minutes later, Matterhorn finally got dressed and sat back on the sofa.

Seeing this, Lin Ye breathed a sigh of relief. He never would've thought this would happen.

He obviously just came to explain. If it didn't work, he would have just apologized, but he never thought that Matterhorn would do that.

He really wanted to know if all the Kjerag men have some screw loose in their brain like Matterhorn; he was just simply incomprehensible.

Lin ye glances at the only girl in this dorm: Encia Sliverash. That is Pramanix's sister, the "Young mistress" by Matterhorn words. Her codename is Cliffheart.

Right now, she is sitting next to Lin Ye, looking at him with those blue eyes.

Her expression is full of curiosity. She really does look a bit like Pramanix. He would say they were about 70% similar, the remaining 30% difference mostly due to temperament.

Pramanix seems to be a quiet girl, who fits the identity of the saintess of Kjerag, while Cliffheart seems to be much more energetic.

Her posture was far less elegant and solemn than Pramanix's.

Her beautiful eyes are full of energy.

Being stared at by such a girl, Lin Ye feels a little embarrassed, so he cleared his throat and takes the initiative to greet her formally

"Hello, I believe this is our first time meeting each other. My name is-."

"Doctor Lin Ye.", Cliffheart nodded, "I know you."

"Oh, it seems that you have heard of me. Was it from Pramanix?"

"No.", she shakes her head, then takes out an identity card from her pocket and shakes it in front of Lin Ye, and says with a smile, "Because I saw this."

Lin Ye is stunned because he is his card in her hand. He subconsciously touches his pocket and finds that it is empty.

"When did you—"

"When you were not paying attention.", she didn't mean to embarrass Lin Ye, so she returns the ID card to him, "Be careful next time, it's too easy to steal from you."

Seeing this, Matterhorn says very seriously, "Young Miss, as Kjerag's—."

"Alright. Alright. Easy there, Big Bro Matterhorn", Cliffheart covers her ears and kicks her legs "Don't tell me this anymore. I just wanted to joke with Dr. Lin. I won't do it anymore."

Matterhorn says helplessly, "Young Miss, I'm closer to being your uncle"

"Oh, come on, Big Bro Matterhorn!", Cliffheart puts down her hand and says with a smile, "You look so young, just like my brother."

Although Matterhorn said, "I can't compare to the master", a smile on his face obviously betrayed his mood, and he left the topic at that.

Lin Ye was a little curious. Just what kind of man was this brother, the head of Kjerag's Karlan Commercial?

Suddenly, Cliffheart's stomach seems to growl.

Lin Ye looks at Cliffheart with a little surprise.

Cliffheart is also looking at him and then grimaces at him.

"Big Bro Matterhorn! I am very hungry!"

"If you wait, I'll make something for you."

"Yay!"

She is really a strange girl, and her personality was completely different from Pramanix's.

Are they really sisters?