Ch 314: Rubbish Compared To Her

Lin Ye did not expect that Lungmen would send someone that he knew. He hasn't met Swire for a long. time now. He realized instantly it was her from the sound of her voice alone.

When Swire entered the house, she saw Lin Ye. her eyes widened in surprise.

Lin Ye was no different, when their eyes meet, a shocked expression is the only thing on his face.

Lin Ye is left a bit speechless by this. Nonetheless, he is glad that there is a person that he knows personally that will help him. This will make his job a bit easier. So, he smiled at her and waved his hand.

However, before Lin Ye had time to say hello to Swire, a soldier spoke again.

"LGD is here. So that means that everyone is present," The soldier said lightly, "However, Lungmen, you are a bit late."

"Hey." Swire put her hands on her waist, "I can't help it. I've just explained it. There is a traffic jam on Panshan Highway. It seems that there is a festival in the next city, and a bunch of people are going. We tried our best, and we're not late. Isn't the agreed time all day today?"

The soldier shook his head and didn't say anything more about them being late. After a long time of gathering his thoughts, he said, "Come in, now that we are all here, the meeting can begin."

About ten people had come from Lungmen. Lin Ye takes a look and finds a few familiar faces, all of them seemed to be from the LGD.

Swire walks to Lin Ye's side and nudges his elbow with hers.

"What are you looking at?" She smirked at him, "This time it's me who's leading the team, not the dragon, are you a little disappointed?"

"You think so?" Lin Ye just smiled at her, "Why should I be disappointed?"

"Who knows why, but if I had known that Rhodes Island would send you out, I would have to pull that street dragon over here," Swire said in a low voice, "You don't know after you pulled out her sword, that dragon seems to have some doubts about her life. It's so interesting to see. You should see her yourself."

Lin Ye looked at her blankly.

The soldier coughs twice and says with a little displeasure in his tone.

"Okay, Lungmen please be quiet."

Swire shrugged her shoulders and stopped talking. She still gave Lin Ye a side smirk.

Lin Ye just sighed but a smile was still present on his face.

The soldier scans the people in the room again and sees that everyone is paying attention to him. He took off his helmet showing a man with gray hair. He looks about the same age as him. On his head, Lin Ye can see two bear-like ears.

I believe he is an Ursa. And what's with people in this world having white hair. Are they getting old faster? Is white hair a common thing?

He nods in satisfaction, and then slowly says, "If everyone is ready, then let us start our meeting. First of all, I will introduce myself, my codename is SilverSword."

Lin Ye immediately covers his mouth.

... Did he really just make a dick joke?

Swire looks at him with some doubts, "What are you doing?"

Lin Ye shook his head. He did not speak because he had bitten his tongue to stop himself from laughing.

SilverSword did not notice Lin Ye's strangeness continued.

"My subordinates and I came here a day early. During that time, we did some simple investigations to understand the situation."

The assistant standing beside him steps forward and then spreads a map on the floor.