Ch 204: Lappland

The silver-haired woman, who suddenly appeared behind him, seemed to remind him of someone, but he can't quite put his finger on it.

Especially the confident smile she has on her face

So, he walked two steps forward and got closer to the woman. After seeing her face more clearly, he remembered who she was.

She was in the file Orchid showed him yesterday

He thought for a moment, and then remembered her name.

"Lappland?" Lin Ye calls out.

Lappland is surprised by how Lin Ye knows her name.

Her eye-catching wolf ears move "Do you know me?"

"...I have heard of you." Lin Ye puts his sword away,

Although he knows that she is supposed to be dangerous according to Orchid, he still feels that putting his sword away is the polite thing to do.

This is the basic etiquette as a psychologist. The first impression is very important,

"Shouldn't you be back tomorrow?"

"Ah. That the original plan. But I just completed a mission ahead of time." Lappland laughs

"Do you want to know what the mission was?"

"You can tell this to me?"

"it's not liked the Information needs to be a secret," Lappland says,

"There is a small place that paid us to kill some bandits. In the information given, they said they were 66 bandits."

Lin Ye smiles and said, "Did you kill all of them. That amazing."

Lin Ye thought, 'She seems like a very talkative person, willing to talk with a complete stranger just after meeting them. Why did her info say she had no friends? With her personality, she should have at least a few, very approachable it seems.'

Lin Ye thinks in his heart,

"66 bandits." Lappland continues," but after I finished my mission, I found that I had a total of 99 heads that I chopped up." Lin Ye's smile suddenly is gone.

"Hey. Do you know why that happens?" Lappland looks at Lin Ye with a smile.

Lin Ye raises his hand and rubs his slightly stiff face.

He can't keep up with Lappland's thoughts. Why do 66 bandits have 99 heads?

This sounds mess up and Lappland seems very happy when she talks about this topic.

Lin Ye is starting to understand why Orchid and the medical department listed her as a dangerous person. Lin Ye had been in contact with her for less than five minutes and he kinda gets a picture of what person she is.

"66 bandits, with 99 heads. That sounds quite interesting." Lin Ye says with a smile, but he didn't find it interesting at all, and he didn't want to continue on this topic,

He silently decides he needs to talk to Orchid more about this person.

While talking, Lin Ye is also observing Lappland.

Lappland wears a pure black coat, accentuating her pale skin tone. No, not just pale, it almost seems to be closer to a sickly paller. Or perhaps it's her long silver-white hair that makes it seem paler than it is. She has a pair of black shorts on showing her slender form. You can see black crystals formed in her skin along her thighs, very obvious signs of infection. While most infected have a taboo about showing these, usually wearing clothes to cover them up, Lappland seems to be unworried by them. It would be easy to wear longer shorts to cover them up, but she doesn't seem to care.