Ch 252: Remember Me Part 2

Lin Ye slowly opens his eyes, he finds that he was no longer in the small wooden house under the holy temple but is now standing in the dark. He was in a tight, claustrophobic alley, he knew that he had fallen into a dream.

This must be in someone else's dream. If he was dreaming himself, it is absolutely impossible to have such clarity. Most dreams are chaotic and hazy. For example, when he had entered his 20s, he dreamt that he was returning to his college entrance examination. He absolutely can't remember anything after the college entrance examination and his focus was only on the papers on the examination table. The thing is that even the questions on the exam paper were indecipherable and confusing.

But entering other people's dreams is different, just like Lin Ye had entered Liz's dreams countless times before. Not only is the consciousness clear, but he can feel pain.

It doesn't seem I am dreaming at all... I guess this is someone else's dream

Obviously before, he needed to touch others while they were asleep to use his ability. It seems that now he can enter someone's dream by just using other people's personal items.

Lin Ye was unsure whether this is a good or bad thing. But he doesn't want to wake up every night in someone else's dream.

Aah, why am I thinking so much? I have to investigate this dream first

Lin Ye is still curious as to who so desperately desired his life.

Lin Ye attempted to discern his location and found that it was futile,

There was no sunlight in this alley, only a dim street lamp. The street lamp was buzzing with flies and mosquitoes. The alley was filled with repulsive garbage and the stench of rotting gnawing away at Lin Ye's nose.

I wasn't expecting sunshine and rainbows, but why does it have to be so dark, sad and putrid? Lin Ye covered his nose and slowly walks into the depths of the alleyway.

The more he walked in, the stronger the odour. When Lin Ye was about to give up enduring it, he finally heard movement. He clung to the wall, covering his body, and then continues shuffling forward. Not long after, He noticed a small figure at the end of the alley, doing something besides a garbage dump and occasionally laughing.

Lin Ye stops.

Is this the owner of this dream? Lin Ye holds his breath and decides to observe the person carefully.

There was a little boy with short white hair.

He is wearing dirty clothes with dark red spots all over him.

"Success! It worked!"

Lin Ye can hear the boy talking to himself, and he can feel his uncontrollable excitement.

Success? What happened? Just when Lin Ye had such a question, he sees the other party cheering and suddenly standing up.

"It worked! I succeeded!" He dances, "I, Mephisto, did it! I have changed my destiny! No longer will I walk the path of normalcy!"

Mephisto? Is this his name?? A series of questions ricochet Lin Ye's head.

While Mephisto was dancing, the garbage dump in front of him shook violently.

What?

Two dark figures sprung from the garbage dump.

Cats? Lin Ye takes a closer look and finds that it is indeed two cats.

Lin Ye asks himself. Is this guy treating these two kittens?

Lin Ye is a little surprised. So, Mephisto ran to the garbage dump to treat the cats who were seriously ill? Does it mean that the treatment was successful? Such a person would be his enemy? Lin Ye felt reluctant to attack him.