Ch 245: This is Blasphemy

Facing the girl who suddenly appeared in front of him, Lin Ye was at a loss.

He hadn't seen this girl before, but he feels that her voice was a bit familiar. It seems to be the one he had heard in his dream before. So, Lin Ye's first guess of her identity was the master of the saintess that accompanied him. That is, Karlan's true god.

But he wasn't completely convinced.

Although assuming the identity of someone was not a big deal, guessing the identity of a god was a bit awkward.

Moreover, he was not sure if the girl in his dreams, was a god. Pramanix never told him whether there were any other people besides God in the holy temple.

Then the girl asks, "Don't you want to take pictures of me?"

"... Of course, I do."

Forget it, don't think about it so much, for the time being, whether she is a god or not, it will not prevent me from taking some pictures for the others for Rhodes Island to look at.

Sure enough, Lin Ye points the camera at her and takes five photos in a row.

Just as the girl said, white snow, fiery maple tree leaves, and primitive temples.

The scenery is breathtaking, but in order for the picture to be truly perfect, it needs one more thing.

A girl like her.

With her waist-length hair, gold and blue orb, Lin Ye had never seen such a girl since he came to this world. She can blend into the environment perfectly, or in other words, the environment here was tailor-made for her.

When Lin Ye puts down his phone, the girl finally takes down the maple leaf that fell on her head. When Lin Ye took the photo, she did not move.

"Do you want to see them?" Lin Ye asks the girl.

"No need." The girl shakes her head, "I have seen this scenery here for many, many years. Who knows?" The girl laughs and says "Decades, hundreds of years?"

This made ​​Lin Ye finally able to confirm the identity of the other party, but still asks in a tentative tone: "You are the God of Karlan?"

"I thought you knew my name."

"Yeah. I guess."

The girl squints and smiles at him "If you know my name, then use it."

"Is that what you want? Messiah" the gir-god, Messiah smiled.

Lin Ye thought for a while, and then asks, "Did I meet you in a dream?"

In his previous life, Lin Ye doesn't remember how many times he's heard this phrase been used, by men trying to flirt.

Obviously, he was not trying to seduce her, since of course, she was a God, and he really enjoys living right now.

So he just tells the truth, he really did see her in his dreams.

The God of Karlan, Messiah, shakes her head, "It's not that you saw me in a dream." Messiah said, "I went inside your dreams just to see you"

Lin Ye opens his mouth slightly.

A gust of wind blows at them. The maple trees are rustling, the fiery red leaves follow the wind, and Messiah's hair and scarf are fluttering with them. It is a breathtaking sight to behold.

The God laughs in the wind.

"It's really nice weather." Messiah looks up at the sky. The wind chimes accompany her, "Stay here for a few more days. Soon, this tree will bear fruit."

"How? In this place and weather."

"I said it can, that means it will." Messiah smiles.

Then she turns and walks towards the holy temple. Lin Ye subconsciously stops her: "Where are you going?"

"To prepare to see you."

"What?" Lin Ye is a little dazed, "haven't you already seen me?"

Messiah stands on the steps, turns to look at Lin Ye, and smiles "I want to see you as a god. By the way, don't let the little girl know that I have come out. Don't look at me like that, but occasionally I still want to maintain the image of the majesty of the God of Karlan."

Lin Ye looks at Messiah, and in a daze, he remembers his previous dream and thought of the cat under the old tree in it. It also had eyes similar to Messiah.

"Yeah." Messiah nodded, not surprised. At the same time, she asked, "was that cat beautiful?"

"Umm." Lin Ye didn't expect she would ask that and nods with a small smile. "Yes. It was very beautiful to look at."

Messiah smiles even more and whispers "Thank you."

The wind got even stronger. A maple leaf falls in front of his eyes, blocking his vision. He hurriedly took the leaf down, but Messiah is already gone.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Ten minutes later, Pramanix comes back.

"I have reported to God, you can come with me." she says to Lin Ye, "but I still have to make it clear to you before going in... Why is your expression so strange? What did you do?!"

Lin Ye shakes his head: "No, I didn't do anything."

"Really?" she is now suspicious "How bored were you?"

"Maybe a bit."

"Don't worry if you are bored here, you won't be bored when you get in." her expression is serious now," And there are more things you are not allowed to do there."

"Things like what?"

"Such as taking pictures." Pramanix says, "And other nonsense like that."

Lin Ye says, "Is that so? I think..." her eyes widened "You have something to say?"

"Can't you take pictures of God for me?"

"Of course not!" Pramanix is a little angry. Lin Ye rarely saw her angry. It seems that in her mind, God is indeed supreme.

"Take a picture of God? You want me to do that?! This is blasphemy! If you told any other Kjerag people that it will be very troublesome! And if God gets angry, you're done! I can't do that!"

The god will be angry?

Looking at the way Messiah was just now, the smile on her face has never left her face at all. Lin Ye can't imagine Messiah angry.

But then again, wouldn't God be able to accept strangers? It's even harder for the Kjerag people to see her, so why would she come to see him?

Maybe it's because his nonsense talent has taken effect on her? ​​

No. That's not right. Even if his talent can really take effect on God, at best, it will only make God have a slight affection for him. Or just hate him. It doesn't make sense for them to like him.

Ah. There is more question forming the longer he thinks about it. Pramanix sees that Lin Ye was in a daze and became even angrier: "Are you even listening to me?!"

"Huh? Oh, yes. Yes, I hear you" Lin Ye nods repeatedly, and then repeatedly assured her that he would not act blasphemously before entering the holy temple with Pramanix.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Weebly & HayashiKisho

Edit by Jaq