Ch 209: Lin Ye's New Weapon Part 2

A Vector.

This gun was quite famous for its high rate of fire in his previous life. Even to those who only had a passing interest in firearms like him would know of its fearsome reputation

The same is true on Terra. Sanktas are usually the ones that use them.

Even if they aren't gun fans, most boys would adore guns and Lin Ye is no exception to that fact.

He would even just enjoy cleaning his Colt Python in his spare time.

If it weren't for the lack of bullets, he would have liked to fire a few shots everyday, rather than just making it an ornament.

So, when he saw the Vector in the box, Lin Ye was so excited that the hand he stretched out to touch the gun was trembling, fearing that this was all an illusion.

'It's beautiful'. Lin Ye can feel a single tear fall from his eye.

Skadi watched from the side, and then slowly said, "You seem to be very happy?"

"Of course, I'm happy." Lin Ye finally picks up the Vector, feeling its weight in his hands,

"This is a Vector." He shows it to her with pride.

"What's that?" Lin Ye realizes that Skadi couldn't know what Vector is. He then explains,

"It's this gun...no, the name of this guardian gun. Vector."

He remembered that in Terra, guns don't have brands. Only Lin Ye knew that his revolver was a "Colt Python". Even the previous owner of the gun, Muyue didn't know that.

The people of Laterano have their own names for the guardian guns, but Lin Ye didn't plan to call them according to their usual conventions...

After all, "Vector" is its original name.

It's much cooler!

"Is it the guardian from Laterano?" Skadi asks softly, "I heard it is a very good mid-range weapon.'

"Of course, it is! "Lin Ye smiles.

But he still feels a little disappointed, because, in Terra, guns were much weaker and underwhelming. It was far from being as powerful and deadly as the guns in his previous life.

The reason why the Laterano people, that is, the angels, are the only ones who use guns is because they're an easy replacement for swords.

In addition, there is also the trouble of maintenance and the supply of ammunition.

Except for the angels and Lin Ye, not many people love and appreciate the beauty of guns!

But even so, it is still a powerful weapon. If Lin Ye's Colt Python can only be used for self-defence situations, then Vector, he is calling it that now, is a real offensive weapon.

His combat effectiveness had increased just by having the Vector.

Thinking of this, Lin Ye immediately turned his attention to the bullets in the box. He took out all the bullets and began counting them down one by one. Once he finished, the excitement in his heart simmered down a little. Because there are only fifty rounds in total.

Lin Ye rummages the inside of the box but couldn't find any more bullets.

Only fifty shots.

Lin Ye picked up Vector's magazine. If he could recall correctly, the Vector's short magazine can hold 25 rounds, which means that these 50 rounds can only fill two magazines.

For a submachine gun like the Vector which has a high rate of fire, the bullets that he had could be used up in just a few bursts. Thinking this, Lin Ye's mouth twitches slightly.