Ch 214: Mephisto's Plan

Ten minutes later, Lappland left Lin Ye's office happily, holding Lin Ye's two boxes of milk biscuits in her arms.

Lin Ye sighs as he looks at the internship form left by the Lupo. He had a headache by just looking at it.

Skadi walks to his side and asks softly, "Can't this be reversed?"

"Well, not really. Orchid asked me to observe Lappland for a while. To see if there's any problem with her becoming an Operator in Rhodes Island." Lin Ye sighs and massages his temple.

"But I don't know much about her and rushing this is a total no-go."

"It seems that I made a mistake." Skadi nodded and walked forwards. "Then I'll take care of it my way."

Skadi looked back towards Lin Ye and with a serious face, she said.

"I just need to cut her down."

"... Say what now?" Lin Ye is startled by that "Why do you need to cut her?!"

"If I cut her down, then you won't have to worry about approving or disapproving her."

Skadi looks at the internship form in Lin Ye's hands, "This way Orchid will not pressure you anymore. I was the one who caused trouble for you. So, I will be the one to take care of it. Don't worry. I won't cut her to death, just enough for her compromise."

"You're kidding right... Of course, you're not, it's you." Just when Lin Ye said that, he knew that he was wrong. When has Skadi ever made jokes?

So, he hurriedly spoke to her before she would do something much worse.

"It's not that serious. I can just explain the situation to Orchid and by then, even if Lappland complains, she won't be able to do anything about it, so you don't have to cut anyone down. "

Seeing that Lin Ye's words were quite reasonable. She temporarily gave up the idea of ​​"convincing" Lappland.

"Then why don't you go to Orchid now?" Skadi asks again.

"It's not necessary. This form is already with me anyways. So if I think Lappland's okay, then I'll naturally give it to her. But if Lappland really does have a problem, then I won't give it to her. Simple."

Lin Ye explained.

"If that's the case. "Skadi nods, "Then why did you promise Lappland to help her approach ..."

"Texas." Lin Ye finished. He smiled,

"If I didn't say that, she would've been unwilling to give me this" he waved the form.

"But the most important thing to me is her mental state. If she wants to approach Texas properly then she has to be psychologically stable in the first place. So, I decided why not help her both mentally and socially at the same time? It's like killing two birds with one stone."

After speaking, Lin Ye saw that Skadi was looking at him quite thoughtfully.

"What's wrong?" Lin Ye asks.

"Nothing." Skadi shakes her head.

"I just think that...You're quite smart." Lin Ye smiled awkwardly from her praise.

When he was about to dismiss it and say that this was normal. Someone knocked at the door.

He thought Lappland had returned for something and turned his head to look, only to find that it was Pramanix.

"Dr. Lin." she said.

"Pramanix? What's the matter?" Lin Ye asked.

"Dr. Lin." she glanced at Skadi for a brief second before speaking with a hesitant expression on her face. "I need to ask for a favour."