15

An update before I go off and quiet possibly die in an army camp T-T

"I'm dying, I swear" I huffed as I walked with Erin out of the Gym.  It was now at least 5 pm and I'd been doing way too much exercise for my current state. Looking at Erin it seems to be the same thing for him as well. 

I hate children, we weren't playing them or anything, they just kept constantly sending the ball flying in completely the wrong direction, once it even somehow managed to fly out of the tiny open windows and I nearly got run over retrieving it, seriously, it was like they were trying to find any way to lose the ball. 

"I feel sorry for that ball" he said while feeling his wrist and cringing. 

"Ugh, I'm going to be killed" I sighed anxiously as I thought about how they'd be reacting right now.

I really should have gotten one of their phone numbers.......

"Well, I'm grounded apparently" Erin huffed and I chuckled. "Grounded, at your age" I teased and he glared at me. 

"Where do you have to go, anyway?" he asked and I groaned. 

"On a lovely walk out of town and through the woods, yay....Good thing i have a good memory..." I think I remember where to go...yeah I do.......

"Oh......? I think I'll go with you just in case you get lost" he gave me a look like I was most likely going to do something stupid. 

"Wow, thanks...really, you don't know that area any better than me probably, what would you coming along do?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Well ,it's better to have two people lost in the woods then one..................Um....I mean it's better than being lost in the woods on your own" he corrected himself when he realized how it sounded. 

"Yes, and having 40 people lost in the woods is okay then, you know, because they won't get lonely" I  said sarcastically and rolled my eyes at him for his odd theory but continued to walk with him anyway. 

-

"You know what, I knew it would get cold at night, but not this cold" I huffed and my breathe condensed in the cold air. 

The sun had somehow set really quickly, I know we were accidentally dawdling while talking but I didn't think we were walking that slow. 

"You know what...I just realized a major flaw in our plan" I said as we walked in the near pitch black. 

"What? We've come too far to go back, seriously" Erin replied then yawned. 

"Well, there is no way in hell you are walking back on your own" I stated and he raised a brow at me. 

"Why not?" 

"Because you could get lost in the dark....and cold.....and could be...like....killed" I voiced my concerns and he chuckled. 

"I see....Well...I'm not going anywhere near your house, okay, your step-brothers are scary" 

"Indeed, we can be" a voice sounded from behind us and I jumped a foot in the air. 

"Jeesus shit fuck!!" I said as I stepped away from him but Erin pulled me in front of him. "Take him! I'm too young to die!" he said and I laughed. 

Chester and Aaron were mounted on pissed looking horses and shining torches at us, also pissed looking.

Huh.....Didn't think of Chester as the riding type... 

"You again, you won't find this funny in a minute young man" Chester said grumpily as he glared at Erin behind me. 

"I would suggest running ..but...well.......that would hurt" I whispered to him behind me and he smiled as he stood next to me instead. 

"Where have you been?" Aaron asked flatly and Erin and I shared a look. 

"In the woods mostly" I semi answered but decided to answer fully when he narrowed his eyes. 

"Detention, his fault" I pointed  to Erin and he shook his head dramatically. 

"Don't frame me I could be killed!" he said as he hid behind me again. 

Chester scowled then him and Aaron shared a few looks before sighing. 

Aaron started texting while Chester walked his horse up to us. "Right, you, go with Aaron, Riley come here, we're taking you back" he clicked his fingers while pointing at Aaron and staring at Erin intensely. 

"Err.....horse............." Erin stepped so I was in between him and Chester and I rolled my eyes. 

"It'll be fine, just don't get on its nerves" I reassured then smiled as he gave me a look. 

"We don't have all night" Aaron suddenly said from behind Erin and we both jumped again. 

"Holy shi- ahem," I cut myself off, I'm not one to enjoy swearing, you know, but if someone randomly starts appearing out of the darkness in the middle of the night you get a bit jumpy.

"I don't really think I shoul- shiiiiii-" Aaron literally dragged Erin onto the horses hind quarters before he could finished his protest. He turned pale as he realized where he had ended up. 

"I'm going....to die" he murmured and I chuckled. 

"Hold on and you won't. Let's go" Aaron said then turned the horse and started walking in the direction we came from.

"Ugh, all that walking for nothing" I commented then jumped again when Chester grabbed my collar. 

"Do you wan't me to drag you up here or are you mature enough to do it yourself" he looked at me sternly and I guessed I was getting more than slightly on his nerves. 

"Sorry" I apologized then realized he was telling me to get on so i was sitting in front of him. 

"Um...I'm not...like.....suggesting something...and stuff....but...well....sitting that close to anyone will probably cause things to become a bit...........uncomfortable...If you know what I mean..." I cringed at my awkward explanation and he rolled his eyes before lifting me up and into the saddle. 

"Ack!" I verbally complained as I early fell off the other side but his arm stopped me. 

I sat up and became all too aware of the minus five centimetre gap between my back and his front, as well as his breath down the back of my neck. 

"Um......The very front of the saddle isn't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world, is this really necessary?" I asked, trying to ignore my current situation.

"Yes, I don't want you falling off" he said as he told the horse to walk on. Ohhhhh my god......too much movement here....This is not cool. 

"Wait what?! I am perfectly able to stay on, why wouldn't i?" I asked and looked back at him, only to find out his face was only a few centimetres from mine and my nose to nearly hit his chin. Still taller than me even when sitting down, typical. 

"You'll find out" he stated simply before asking the horse to trot to catch up. Holy shit no!!! 

"Ow" I complained as I cringed.

I feel violated, extremely violated. 

Erin was giving me a look as we caught up and I glared at him. 

I looked at Aaron to also see he was giving a weird look, but it was directed at Chester. 

He sighed down my neck and I tensed."Any chance you can n-not do that?" I asked before gulping and leaning forwards slightly. 

"Sorry" he smirked and I began to feel even more uncomfortable. He knows this is affecting me, that bastard.