86

-This is a flashback, to about two months ago-

For update to update reader who won't remember, they recently talked about Riley's ex boyfriend Micah, from texas, that he cheated on, well this is the story.

not proof read.

"Micah! " I growled as I pounded on his bedroom door. He'd shut me out after reading a few texts on my phone, which I had sent to a FRIEND. And now I was stuck in a humid hallway on a unbearably hot Texan day, with my phone on the other side of the door.

"Micah seriously you're over reacting." I grumbled as I rested my forehead against the door, sighing in irritation.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you!" He snapped back and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What did you supposedly do now?" I heard a voice ask from the kitchen doorway, and looked to see his older sister staring at me in amusement.

"He thinks I've been cheating on him by sending texts with kisses at the end to a friend, which he has yet to realise was just their texts who had them at the end. And I haven't done anything! Besides, there's nothing wrong with that, girls do it with their friends all the time!" I explained loudly enough for him to hear.

"Yeah, it's just extremely gay, but you are, so." She commented and I gave her a flat look.

"Thanks, Shannon. Really."

She shrugged at me and walked off down the hallway to her room.

I sighed again, tapping my foot to break the annoying silence.

"Damnit Micah, seriously I'm sweating like a pig out here let me in." I perhaps over exaggerated slightly and heard him scoff sourly.

"No you're not! You never sweat!  Just like you never exercise but still remain incredibly fit! And you never put on weight! And you never get acne, and never have a bad hair day. With perfect skin, and perfect teeth, and perfect eyes and perfect fucking face. Why are you even dating me huh? SO YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME?!" He rambled hysterically and I chuckled quietly enough for him not to hear.

He always does this.

"Micah, honey, you know I love you, stop being delusional, come on. We've nearly been dating for a year, and you still haven't gotten over these little...tantrums." I complained and jumped when he'd seemingly thrown something at the door.

"IT'S NOT A TANTRUM!!! YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU CALL IT A TANTRUM!!"  He shouted and I blinked.

"MY FEELINGS!!! THEY'RE VALID! DON'T PATRONISE ME!!" He added on when he heard me laughing.

"Okay okay, But seriously Mic, you're overreacting, it's not my fault Adam adds kisses at the end of his texts, just give me my phone back and I'll tell him to stop okay." I reassured and he growled.

"Why didn't you tell him to stop when he STARTED??"

"I didn't think it was doing any harm, I thought he was just being slightly...camp."

"CAMP? ADAM?! Now I know that's a lie!!"

"Oh come on, you don't have to be small and feminine to be camp, he totally has camp mannerisms." I retorted and he huffed.

To be honest, all Micah's friends were camp in some way, no matter what shape and size. Micah was class president, and the leader of the mathletic team. And organiser of the local bookclub and, god what else. Well, he was just obsessed with equality, and diversity, all of his friends were different, I think only a few of them had actual pronounceable genders, and I'm pretty sure NONE of them were straight.