94

literally is not even mildy amusing how hard it was to get this chapter out. My life is so busy I have no time to myself. Anyway, hope you guys had a nice xmas, I didn't celebrate it because I have non of the moneys lol but it was a cute atmosphere none the less. 

Luca and Caleb joined us outside around ten minutes later. Luca gave Aaron a displeased look, before explaining that Caleb had gotten a psychologist referral for when they go back to the States and some meds that 'could help'.

Caleb was a bit quiet, but still returned the smile when I tried to make sure he was okay.

I didn't really say anything for the rest of the day, I was feeling a bit drained. The others seemed to notice I wasn't up for talking anyway so didn't approach me often.

I hate brooding, but honestly I don't give a fuck about seeming polite right now.

Aaron and Luca seemed a bit off being in the same room with eachother, it was like they had fallen out, but Aaron was the ticked off looking one which was strange, because I couldn't think of why.

Eventually Luca just gave a stressed sigh before leaving, and it was just me, Nate and Aaron in one of the living rooms.

I wasn't even sure Nate was aware we were here, because he had his earphones in and was doing something that looked like...calculus.

Ew.

And he hadn't even looked up once because he was so entranced in it. Like he actually understood what it was and enjoyed it.

Double ew.

I was feeling a bit on edge being downstairs so close to the office, but despite that I wasn't the most tense one in the room.

"Are you okay?" I eventually asked Aaron after a while of just watching him tap his foot restlessly.

"Uh what no yeah I mean yeah I'm fine. Like I'm physically fine you know fit as a flee you know, wait not like saying I'm fit or anything I'm not like that-"

"I get it, what's wrong?" I interrupted him with a chuckle, watching his cheeks turn red.

"Ugh..I mean I really should be doing my coursework, but I just can't concentrate down here."

"...Why don't you do it upstairs then?"

"What, I can't just..." He trailed off, giving me an unsure look.

"I'm fine here, you don't have to watch me constantly like a bodyguard or something." I defended and he smiled awkwardly.

"Are you sure...?"

"Yep." Not really.

"Um...Okay, if you're really okay?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm seriously fine, please get on with your life you're making me feel bad."

"Right... Okay." He clicked his tongue like he had decided against saying something else before just walking out of the room.

I bit my lip before glancing over to Nate, who was now staring at me, making me jump.

"What?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"What?"

I gave him a slightly confused and mildly concerned look before sighing and looking at my phone.

"What's wrong with you, why have you acquired two bodyguards all of a sudden?" He questioned abruptly and I sighed.

"Good question."