111

Yeet double matching digits

Please read the update posted yesterday if you haven't already.

Feel free to point out spelling errors, I'm a tired, lazy bastard and I ain't proofreading, fite me.

-

Alex was running around the hotel for a really long damn time. I mean, I get it, it was a fancy place. It had a pool, and a sauna, and a restaurant, with a communal sitting area with pool tables. But, he was just running round like a madman.

Why doesn't he see the appeal of just sitting down...alone...in a room... quietly...

After the second time entering the pool area I quietly slipped away from them all and headed back upstairs.

It seemed like the rest of them minus Hunter and Zac, were sitting in the floor specific sitting area. They were talking calmly, and briefly.

A strange idea, that only a few more years of living can turn an Alex...into a Chance...

What exactly gets rid of that childlike excitement, do they simply not have the energy anymore?

"Why are you just standing there?" Luca suddenly asked while not looking up from a revision book.

"Oh, sorry, day dreaming." I smiled kind of awkwardly before edging past them and escaping into my room.

Being right next to the foyer is going to be really annoying...

I sighed as I sat down on the edge of the bed, rubbing my temple.

I must admit the idea of going back to their house is attractive. I feel that maybe I'll be able to sleep better in a room that is familiar to me.

"You doing okay?" A familiar gentle voice made me smile and lift my head.

"I'm fine Aaron, seriously." I said then tssked.

"Well in that case." He sat down next to me. "Tell me what's wrong."

"That damn word, sometimes I mean it, I swear."

"Not this time."

"How do you know."

"Like I said, you have other tells as well."

"Godamnit. Aaron."

He chuckled at me and I exhaled sharply.

"Everyone's tired, and it's really tense, because of me. That's what's wrong."

"Hmm. That isn't your fault."

"Yes it is, we're only here in the first place because of me."

"Okay, but it's all our own fault that we're fighting with eachother." He defended. "And you're here for someone else, you're not in the wrong."

"I'm not in the wrong?" I gave him a skeptical look.

"Well, I mean." He frowned. "There are things that you've done that haven't been great...but..." He sighed.

It was quiet for a few moments.

"It's weird..." I eventually said. "It used to be ignored, not even slightly considered. But now, it just seems to be out in the open, everyone keeps on mentioning it."

"What?"

"It."

He blinked at me.
"Oh, right. You mean, the whole,er..." He coughed awkwardly. "Everyone's attracted to you thing?"