64

omg i now have six mins to get to work lololol

not proof read ahhh

"It's fine if you don't want to, but, you know...I don't want any regrets so I thought i'd ask" he said calmly and I just blinked at him.

Why isn't he acting shy right now? This isn't just your every day request!

What the fuck me it's not like I can talk...I'd kiss anyone...

Ugh but that just makes me think Erin can do better.

Much better.

"Erin it's not like I'd have any right to reject you after the things i've done with other people, but. I feel that you can do better" I voiced my thoughts and he scoffed and glared at me.

"Are you picking a fight or something? I have better taste than that. I can't do better because you're the one I like, which makes you perfect to me" he reassured making me blush and feel guilty.

"Sorry.." I apologised and he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry?? Riley I'm fine with liking you, stop insulting my tastes! I won't judge you for what you've done in your past, I know there's a reason for it. It's not like it's a personality trait or something" he rambled and my mouth fell open.

"....What?" he asked after he noticed my expression and I smiled before moving forwards and kissing him.

"Umph whoah!" he exclaimed against my lips but I just pushed him down onto the bed. He eventually just relaxed and I pulled away to see his shocked expression.

"Where did that come from?" he asked and I chuckled.

"You're the first one who hasn't assumed I'm some kind of slut" I admitted and he frowned.

"Of course , I've had your side of the story the whole time. How could I? It was obvious you weren't the one at fault, you just seem to be unable to say no" he explained and I bit my lip.

Unable to say no?

...hmm...

"No. See i said it" I pointed out and he raised a brow at me.

"Not literally you dolt"

I made a face of discomfort as i thought about what he meant and he sighed.

"I know it's not nice to have your flaws pointed out to you, but you have to have something wrong with you, you can't be perfect" he said and I smirked.

"I have plenty wrong with me." I stated and he gave me a look.

"You're almost perfect to me" he said without much thought and we both cringed at the same time.

"Think I'm going to barf" I commented and he chuckled.

"Sorry, but it's true. It so hard to think badly of someone you like" he tried to explain himself and I rolled my eyes.

"It's late" I commented after a few moments of silence as i stared down at him.

"It is..." he replied quietly before sliding a hand round the back of my neck and making me blush.

He lifted himself up slightly and pulled my head down so our lips met. I made sure to reassure him by kissing him back before the kiss became heavier.

I seriously never expected I would be doing this...

I lowered my head even further trying to not put any strain on him as he intertwined our tongues.