81

I have a feeling this story might meet the 100's lol

-

"Dude can you tell your cow to stop harassing us." Alex pleaded as Patty sniffled and pushed at his hair as we sat on the grass in her field.

"Not my cow." I chuckled and Caleb just smiled at her and patted her neck.

He then stopped and frowned. "Wait...why do you have a cow?" He asked making me smirk in amusement.

"My father rescued her from a dairy farm, I don't really know why, he tends to prefer animals over humans. We rescued a bunch of rabbits from a testing facility when I was younger as well, I don't know if they are still here though, they would be round the back. " I explained and Alex's eyes widened.

"BUNNIES??!" He exclaimed making Patty jump.

"Yep, bunnies."

"We have to go see them!" He said and I sighed.

"Later."

"PLLLLLEEASSE!!" Alex whined and Caleb gave him a look.

"Have you ever managed to be in a relationship, Alex?" He suddenly asked and Alex blinked at him.

"No..."

"Not surprised." He said and Alex pouted.

"Why??"

"'Cause you're super loud and demanding, it wouldn't be a relationship it would be someone babysitting a child." He said and I snorted before chuckling.

Alex crossed his arms and glared at him.

"Well, what about you?" He asked back and Caleb's small smile vanished.

"..."

"EXACTLY."

"Give it a rest you two." I rolled my eyes and they both turned to look at me.

"You've been in a relationship before haven't you?" Caleb said and I frowned.

"What makes you say that?" I asked and they both snickered.

"Ohh idk, couldn't possibly be your attractive body and personality." Alex muttered and I blushed.

"That doesn't automatically mean someone would've been in a relationship, even if that was the case." I said and Caleb raised a brow at me.

"So, you haven't been in a relationship?"

"I have...but..."

"But what? What happened?" He questions and I sighed.

"Things.."

"Le gasp, did one of you cheat on the other??!" Alex put his hands to his face dramatically and I smirked.

"...Yeah..."

"OH damn, who??"

I bit my lip and just started picking the grass blades I was sitting near in silence.

"Ohhh shit." Caleb commented and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Alex just stared at me intensely.

"It a bit more complicated than that though, isn't it?" He asked and I smiled up at him.

"Maybe." I said and they both shared a look.

"Hmm, was it that Finn guy you were talking about the other day?" He asked and I blinked at him, surprised he remembered a name from a simple alphabet game we played for entertainment.