37

"OMG I am SO tired from last night" Alex commented as he practically lay over the table and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah, did you catch him?" I asked and Zac huffed.

"No, someone in town did, Luca is going to pick him up this afternoon as we were way too tired to this morning" Zac said and I smiled.

I love that stallion, he sounds like such a character that's for sure.

"Is everyone else staying in bed or something?" I asked, wondering why only they were there with Aaron and Chance somewhere in the house. 

"Yeah, lightweights, I've stayed up for TWO DAYS before and it HASN'T affected me in the SLIGHTEST!!" Alex got up from the table to shout and I started chuckling. 

Yup, not in the slightest. 

"Guys get yourselves to school, apart from you Riley, we need a chat" Luca's voice sounded from the door way and I bit my lip as I looked over to his silently fuming form.

Why is he angry? Don't tell me Chance told him!? Oh please Chance tell me you haven't told him!

Alex and Zac seemed taken aback at his tone, and gave me a worried look before silently getting up and walking out the room and picking up their bags, looking back for a second before escaping out the front door. 

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.

"Riley, come here" he ordered and I stood up and timidly walked over to him, not looking him in the eye. 

"What were you thinking Riley?" he asked, with a emotionless tone and what I could only guess to be a frown on his face. 

"Thinking about what?" I asked while biting my lip, realising that wasn't the best thing to say. 

He scoffed harshly before grabbing my collar and pushing me against the wall, causing me to have to look him in the eyes. 

Wow, furious eyes. 

He frowned at my reaction, well, my lack of a reaction. 

"Riley what are you doing? Do you have no self respect? Why do you put yourself through this!?" he asked as he pushed my shoulders aggressively and I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. 

"I'm not harming anyone" I said without conviction and he practically growled before roughly pushing my head to the side and exposing my neck. 

"Who did that? For fucks sake who even was it?!" he shouted and I winced from the pain from both my ears and him pushing on me.

"Look at you, you have marks all over you and your lips are getting worse rather then healing. I mean were you even safe!?" he lectured and I nearly rolled my eyes.

Oh stop it mother

He seemed just to glare at me like he was thinking for a bit, then frowned aggressively.

"It was Chester wasn't it, everyone else would've been too tired, for fucks sake!" he practically yelled and I sighed. 

"No it wasn't" I said and forced sureness into my tone, and he looked at me with a raised brow.

"Then who?" he snapped in an almost whisper and I closed my eyes, refusing to tell. 

"Ugh, Riley!" he complained incredulously before shoving me by the side of my neck into the kitchen. 

"Ow" I complained while rubbing it as he brought something out of the medicine cupboard. 

"This will hurt" he warned right before gripping the back of my head firmly and wiping a stinging acid against my lips. 

OW! Holy shit that stings!! What the fuck is that!?

He then tilted my head back and applied it to all my cuts littered across my neck and upper torso, making it hard to bare by the end of it. 

I just stayed there silently grimacing from the pain as he stood in front of me, seemingly calming down. 

"..Sorry Riley, I know how much that stuff stings" he eventually said with slight guilt and I gave a weak smile. 

"Sorry" I practically whispered as I observed him become even more guilty and he sighed before tightly hugging me. 

"Riley, seriously STOP. Stop doing this, if i catch you with one of my brother's again seriously i'll..I'll-" 

"Do something bad?" I said with a smile and he managed to chuckle. 

"Yeah, that" he said before falling silent and hugging me tighter. 

I sighed as I heard his erratic beating heart in his chest, he's getting rather emotional about this.

I mean I think I may have misjudged his feelings for me, maybe they're stronger then I had originally thought? 

If that's the case I probably hurt him allot by doing that, I know Chester's feelings are more sexual and lust-filled, so I should back off, that way there is less emotional pain being caused by my actions.

"You...should probably get to school" he eventually said and I chuckled.

"Yeah" I agreed and he kissed the top of my head before letting me go. 

"I'll take you"

-

Alex was right about me being a challenge in maths. It being maths i couldn't concentrate for even a millisecond. At one point i even thought right this is it i must concentrate and the next second I realised I was daydreaming for 10 minutes or something, impossible! 

And that of course led me to not know what we were supposed to be doing, and that led to me just talking with Alex rather then doing my work, and that led to me and Alex getting in trouble, and that let to the maths teacher assuming i am troublesome and eventually sending me out because they thought I was mocking them or something. 

Lovely day. 

After that it was okay, but once I got home it was rather awkward. 

Chance wouldn't let me out of his sight, which was annoying because everyone knew that was unusual so kept asking what I'd done and giving me suspicious looks. 

Luca managed to get kicked in the leg by Thunder so he wasn't very happy either, and I had to go out of my way to avoid Chester as well!!

Aaron also kept on hinting to all the lovely maths work we'd be doing while away, which he found hilarious. 

Bastard. 

I'm worried about Ana but I guess if she doesn't see me leave she wouldn't know the difference, seen as Caleb is looking after her. 

Kind of drifting away from her, but she has known me for a few years and I practically raised her so she should still know who her owner is. 

I looked out the large window in the living room with a sigh as I sat on one of the sofas with Nate. Everyone was awkward but relaxed this evening, and I for one was content with just sitting there. 

With Chance on the phone out in the hallway watching me of course. 

Is he looking for clues or something? He's made everyone suspicious of each other. 

Ugh if I just hadn't been caught.

-------