141

I was extremely low energy all evening but forced myself to stay downstairs with the others.
They were all being so peaceful and it was rare, so I had to appreciate that time with them while I still had it.

After dinner they settled in the games room watching Deadpool, not sure if it was 1 or 2.

My sore eyes really didn't appreciate the bright light in the dark room, so I mostly just sat there daydreaming.

Aaron started off on a different couch, but after a coffee break came and sat next to me. Everyone was too engrossed in the film to comment on it, not like they would anyway, we've  had a close relationship for a while now.

Although the shoulder touching and whispering things into my ear might have been a noticeably new thing.

"I've got a shift at the kindergarten tomorrow but could stay in instead if you want?" Aaron said quietly and I made a face.

"You shouldn't change your schedule for me, but currently, not into thinking about further activities. Maybe ask me in the morning?" I chuckled and he smiled.

"You're concerningly unused to physical activities."

"Uh, rude, it is the social interactions actually."

"Oi, shush." Hunter whisper-shouted and I put my hand in front of my mouth.

Aaron chuckled quietly at me and I gave him a look.

"You started that." I whispered and he smiled.

"Maybe you should start running." He suggested and I smirked.

"Do you go running?"

"I could start."

"Oh really, because you may have more of an issue with that than me." I smirked and his jaw dropped in offense.

"Are you saying I'm unfit??"

"No I'm saying you're more strength than stamina and have a whole lot more muscle to carry." I chuckled and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"...Sure." He seemed like he didn't know if I was insulting him or not and I snickered. "How about we go running and then weight lifting and see if you're so snarky then?"

"Oh sure," I smiled and he raised a brow. "Lifting a small weight is still weight lifting."

"Pfft." He shook his head at me in amusement and I bit my lip.

"I will murder you two in a sec." Hunter commented without turning around this time.

"Sorry." Aaron apologised.

We were silent for a minute or two then he sighed, looking back over to me.

I watched him in the corner of my eye, pretending to be paying attention to the TV.

Godamn that metal man's ass though...

Wait what was I doing.

I tensed when Aaron dropped his head on my shoulder and sighed again.

This man is in a funny mood.

"Possibly a smidgem too close there don't you think?" I chuckled and whispered quietly, trying to ignore my rising heart rate.

"Just don't be loud again and you'll be fine." He smirked, but then absentmindedly trailed a hand over my thigh and I shivered.

"Well that's a little hard if you touch me like that!" I sat up a little and he chuckled.

He turned his head and my jaw dropped as he lightly kissed my neck, one hand traveling closer to my crotch and the other going up the back of my shirt.

I squeeked and then chuckled, immediately standing up because I knew that would have drawn attention. "Going to bed sorry bye!" I quickly said as they all looked at me.